| Name: Brandon Poe
Weight: 160 lbs
[ Q ] Tell us a little about yourself. What is your position at BB.com? How long have you worked here?
I am the Media Organizer and Host for Bodybuilding.com. I have worked here a little over 1 year, but have been a part of the BB.com family for 3 years.
[ Q ] What was your workout/fitness/nutrition level before working at BB.com?
Very strict, I competed in 4 Bodybuilding shows prior to my employment and did very well. So far the trophy case is holding four 1st place finishes, one 2nd place finish, and one 3rd place finish. Next up is that big overall trophy with that fancy pro-card!
[ Q ] What does your workout routine consist of now (please give detailed weekly workout)?
|READING THIS WORKOUT LOG|
- Barbell Squats: 4 sets to failure (15-20 reps)
- Leg Press: 4 sets to failure (12-18 reps)
- Lying Leg Curls: 2 sets to failure (drop set)
- Barbell Lunges: 3 sets to failure (25 reps each leg)
- Leg Extensions: 7 sets to failure (25 reps minimum)
- Incline Bench Press: 4 sets to failure (8-12 reps)
- Dumbbell Bench Press: 4 sets to failure (8-12 reps)
- Incline Dumbbell Flyes: 4 sets to failure (8-12 reps)
- Dumbbell Flyes: 4 sets to failure (8-12 reps)
- Cable Crossover: 3 sets to failure (12-15 reps)
- Pec Dec: 7 sets to failure (12-15 reps)
- Deadlift: 3 sets to failure (8-10 reps)
- Lat Pulldowns: 4 sets to failure (12-15 reps)
- One-Arm Dumbbell Rows: 2 sets to failure (12-15 reps)
- Reverse Flyes: 3 sets to failure (10-12 reps)
- Hyperextensions: 3 sets to failure (12-15 reps)
- Dumbbell Shoulder Press: 3 sets to failure (10-12 reps)
- Lateral Raises: 3 sets to failure (10 reps) (triple drop set)
- Front Dumbbell Raises: 3 sets to failure (12-15 reps)
- Upright Barbell Rows: 3 sets to failure (10 reps) (triple drop set)
- Standing Calf Raises: 3 sets to failure (25-45 reps) (drop set)
- EZ-Bar Curls: 3 sets to failure (10 reps) (triple drop set)
- Lying Cable Curls: 3 sets to failure (10 reps) (triple drop set)
- Hammer Curls: 3 sets to failure (12-15 reps)
- Barbell Curls: 7 sets to failure (10-12 reps)
- Skullcrushers: 3 sets to failure (12-15 reps)
- Close-Grip Bench Press: 3 sets to failure (12-15 reps)
- Seated Triceps Press: 3 sets to failure (12-15 reps)
- Dips: 3 sets to failure (15-20 reps)
- Dumbbell Kickback: 3 sets to failure (8-12 reps)
Thursday: Shoulders And Calves
[ Q ] What does your diet consist of now (please give detailed daily diet)?
- 2 scoops of protein
Meal 4: Pre-Workout
Meal 5: Post-Workout
[ Q ] What supplements have helped you reach your goals (please give daily supplement program)?
[ Q ] What is it like working at BB.com? Does it create a helpful fitness environment?
I am very lucky to work in such a positive and healthy atmosphere every day. The help and support of our leaders and co-workers truly make the working experience and environment one to help you reach your health and fitness
[ Q ] How does the Bodybuilding.com environment influence your health, fitness and appearance goals?
Bodybuilding.com is very goal oriented. Set a goal and reach it!
[ Q ] What are your co-workers like?
I thoroughly enjoy my co-workers and everyone associated with our industry. There could not be a more diverse crowd, everyone brings something to the table and we all learn from each other. The entire company is so innovative through its diversity and healthy mind set.
I confidently feel everyone is on the same page and is focusing on the customer experience ensuring we help them reach their health, fitness, and appearance goals through information, motivation and supplementation.
[ Q ] Did someone from Bodybuilding.com inspire you to reach your goals?
I have always been very goal oriented throughout my life. Bodybuilding in general inspired me to set goals and then make them a reality.
Working for Bodybuilding.com is icing on the cake, it allows me to focus on my individual goals, personal goals, and of course my fitness goals.
[ Q ] Have you inspired others with your new look and attitude?
I believe I have, I find the most success in life when I motivate, encourage, and inspire others to adopt the lifestyle that has blessed me in immeasurable ways.
[ Q ] What is your favorite feature on the BB.com website?
How can you pick a favorite? They all go together for a bigger purpose and goal. I love being able to read and post nutritional questions in our
Forum, and then stopping by
BodySpace to meet up with likeminded individuals that help keep me accountable to my goals.
If I need a little pump me up before the gym I stop by the Bodybuilding.com Video Network and watch the bodybuilders and fitness gurus showing me a new workout routine. There are too many favorite hot spots on the site, you just have to take advantage of all the great opportunities it has to offer.
|Bodybuilding.com Video Network:
Free Bodybuilding Videos Online!
Find thousands of free exercise guides, fitness shows, and other bodybuilding and health-related videos from the industry leader in health and fitness.
[ Check Out The Video Network Here ]
[ Q ] How does BB.com help to motivate/support you?
Bodybuilding.com supports their employees and customers with the same mission. To help visitors reach their health, fitness, and appearance goals through information, motivation, and supplementation.
[ Q ] Does practicing the bodybuilding lifestyle improve the productivity of Bodybuilding.com? If so, how?
Absolutely, Bodybuilding.com offers a gym reimbursement program for its employees (company pays $35 per month) towards your monthly gym membership fee.
Also, we have a Book Reading Program that pays up to $50 per book with a complete book report (Non-Fiction only). The material must cover new ways to improve your productivity in your position or fitness life.
[ Q ] What are your future goals? Do you think working for BB.com will help you reach them?
In 2010 I will be competing in two Bodybuilding shows. With the support of Bodybuilding.com I hope to continue my success and bring another win home for the team.
I will be using the site as all our customers do to find the best diet, exercise programs, and information through our top articles and supplements to make this success a reality.
Want To Work For Bodybuilding.com?
Company Info, Career Opportunities And More!
Ever wonder if we actually practice what we preach? Well, look no further. We are proud to announce "The Bodybuilding.com Fit Profile Of The Month". This new monthly feature has been created to share the successes and determination of each employee selected.