Sometimes, when your taste buds cry out for the flavors of sugar, sweetened condensed milk, or heavy cream, the call is too strong to resist. But indulging in a sweet treat doesn't mean you can't simultaneously enjoy a serious wallop of muscle-building protein!
While these recipes are indulgences that shouldn't be the backbone of your diet, they're perfect when you want some goodies to go along with your gains.
Protein Yogurt With Berries
If you're looking for a creative way to kick your yogurt up a notch, this protein yogurt is just the thing. The Chocolate Cake Batter protein powder adds sweetness, while a little granola gives the mix a satisfying crunch.
Non-fat Greek yogurt: 1-1/2 cups
Dymatize Elite 100% Whey: 1 scoop
Fresh berries: 1/4 cup
Water: 1/4 cup
- In a mixing bowl, mix protein powder and water thoroughly with a whisk, then add yogurt and blend.
- Place yogurt in a cup and top with berries and granola.
Serving size: 1 serving
Recipe yields: 1 serving
Looking for more healthy dessert recipes? Check out these sweet treats that are sure to satisfy your sweet tooth without sacrificing your swole.
- 4 Stark-Raving-Sweet Protein Treats!
- 4 Holiday Protein Powder Recipes!
- Chocolate-Covered Protein Pretzels
- Protein Peanut Butter Cups
* Ratings as of article's date of publication