Living the lean and healthy lifestyle should not be boring and the foods on your nutritional program should not be tasteless. There are so many sauces, seasonings and spices that can be used to make delicious and nutritious dishes.
Over time you will be able to come up with new and exciting healthy meals that will allow you to lose weight, feel healthier and look your best. In the meantime I will give you a few ideas and recipes that will help you enjoy your new lifestyle. Here are a few examples:
Delicious Turkey Chili
- 1 pound of extra lean ground turkey breast
- 1 cup of cooked kidney beans (not canned)
- 3 cups of steamed rice
- Enrico's No Salt Salsa
- Chili Con Carne Powder
- Hot crushed red pepper
- Spray Pam spray lightly in a non stick frying pan.
- Add in Turkey Breast and begin to cook.
- As Turkey is cooking add in Enrico's No Salt Salsa and Kidney Beans.
- Add in Chili Powder and Red Pepper to taste.
- Pour the Chili mixture over the steamed rice.
- No Salt Sour Dough Rye Bread or
- No Salt Ezekiel Bread (Health Food Store only)
- Egg Whites or Egg Beaters.
- Sugar Free Maple Syrup.
- Put Egg Whites in shallow dish.
- Add combined cinnamon and Equal.
- Dip Bread in batter.
- Cook in non stick pan until brown.
- Turn over and brown other side and also cook remaining egg whites.
- Eat with syrup and additional cinnamon and equal if desired.
- Egg Whites
- Cinnamon and Equal
- Cook oatmeal until thick.
- Mix in raw egg whites.
- Add cinnamon and equal to taste.
- Mix with a mixer until firm.
- Put in a non stick pan and cover.
- Cook until golden brown.
Chicken & Pasta Dish
- 1 pound of Boneless Chicken Breast
- 8 ounces of Pasta (Dry Weight)
- Enrico's No Salt Spaghetti Sauce
- Garlic Powder
- Red and Black Pepper
- Cut up Chicken Breast and place in a non stick pan.
- As the chicken starts to cook, add in the Enrico's Spaghetti Sauce.
- Boil pasta in seperate pot as per instructions.
- Add spices to the chicken and sauce as desired.
- Drain the pasta.
- Pour the chicken and sauce over the pasta.
Recipes for weight loss PDF (116 KB)
As you can see, I am not a Gourmet Chef. (Understatement of the year!) If you need a gourmet chef, you can go to Steamers and see Chef Tommy P for some more Burn Fat...Build Muscle Recipes. He is always glad to help anyone trying to lose weight.
Eating healthy is easy. I always enjoy the foods that I eat and still manage to stay in shape and feel great. You too can get in shape and stay in shape without being unhappy with your menu. Just use your imagination and stay away from the three demons... Fat, Salt, and Sugar! If you would like further advice or have some questions that need to be addressed, please feel free to call me anytime at 561-968-6578. I welcome your calls and will make sure that you are on the right track. Until then... Good Luck and God Bless.