|Creatine Research Podcast|
Welcome to Seminar # 17 in the Awesome Muscles™ Podcast Seminar Series.
This week your host, Dan Gastelu, discusses the buzz around the Awesome Muscles Interview Series and his recent guests Bill Grant and Dr. Squat. Dan then moves on to cover the featured supplement this week - the greatest bodybuilding supplement in the world, and also includes some information about the solubility of creatine and creatine blend products.
|View The Creatine Solubility
Do you know which one single supplement does all of the following?
- Promotes greater gains in increasing FFM (Fat Free Mass, which includes muscle mass)
- Increases muscle fiber size (hypertrophy)
- Increases muscle mass
- Increases myosin muscle fiber content
- Improves strength training adaptations
- Improves limb blood flow
- Reduces ammonia levels
- Reduces lactate levels
- Raises lactate threshold
- Reduces cholesterol levels
- Reduces homocysteine levels
- Improves rate of training induced gains
- Improves maximal strength and power about 15%
- Improves work performed during maximal effort muscle contractions about 15%
- Improves anaerobic power
- Improves single-effort sprint performance about 5%
- Improves multiple sprint performance
- Improves work performed during repetitive sprint performance about 15%
- Improves performance during exercise of high to maximal intensity
- Increases number of weightlifting repetitions and sets
- Increases gains in vertical jump height and power
- Increases 1 Rep Max (1 RM)
- Increases peak force, and peak power
- Has reduced athletic injury rates, such as:
- Benefits strength athletes in sports, such as:
- Military Performance
- Sprint Running
- Sprint Cycling
- Sprint Rowing
- Ice Skating
- Martial Arts (MMA)
- Track & Field events that utilize anaerobic energy systems, such as:
- Shot Put
- High Jump
- Long Jump
Related links include:
This Week's Episode:
|Latest Awesome Muscles Seminar|
Download Seminar #17!
(36:00; mp3 - 32.9 MB; April 6, 2006)
| How Do I Listen To The Seminar?
In most browsers, you can just click on the play button above (in the Audio Player) and it will start playing.
If you wish to download the seminar to your computer for later usage (on your iPod, for example), just follow these 3 easy steps:
- To View Podcast Subscription Instructions, Click Here.
Thanks for listening to the Awesome Muscles™ Podcast Seminar Series. Make a note in your training schedule to visit Bodybuilding.com to learn vital information so you can achieve fantastic results!
Contact Daniel Gastelu at email@example.com to submit your questions that you want answers to, and to be considered for an upcoming training & nutrition makeover program!
Copyright © 2005-2006 SUPPLEMENTFACTS International LLC. All Rights Reserved. Distributed by Bodybuilding.com.
Awesome Muscles™ is a trademark of Apironn Corporation, and brought to you in cooperation with Bodybuilding.com, the World's number one internet body-building information and product website, and our major sponsor, Sports Nutrition Pharmacy™ brand bodybuilding products, featuring the all-in-one massive muscle growth and strength enhancing product, Explosive Growth Blend™, scientifically engineered to build your muscles fast.
Notice and Disclaimer: This article and seminar series are not intended for use as a substitute for consultation with a qualified medical practitioner. If you have symptoms of any illness or injury, it is essential that you see your doctor immediately for proper treatment. This information is for education and entertainment purposes only. We strongly recommend that you consult a physician before beginning any exercise program. You should understand that participating in any exercise program can result in physical injury and you agree to do so at your risk.