Name: Dr. Sara Solomon
Occupation: Dentist, Team Bodybuilding.com and Gaspari Athlete, Buddy Lee Jump Rope Ambassador.
Education: BSc Physiotherapy, certified personal trainer
Today I'm going to teach you how to make my favorite recipe: fitness fudge. This recipe is super easy and proves that eating healthy doesn't have to taste like the tears of small children. All you need are three ingredients and 10 minutes!
Put in a few minutes in the kitchen and you'll get a gluten-free, low-carb, low-sugar, high-protein snack that tastes like the real thing. Even if you're diabetic or following a "carbo-hatred" diet, you'll be able to enjoy these tasty, protein-tastic squares.
Bring them to a party or just keep them in the fridge for when you need a sweet treat. The reason you make them doesn't matter—just make them! I have a feeling you'll like this fudge recipe so much you'll cry happy, happy tears.
Dr. Sara's Protein Fudge Recipe
Watch The Video - 05:52
- Magic Bullet or blender
- 4 tbsp coconut butter
- 4 tbsp unsweetened almond milk(or if you can handle dairy, use whatever milk you'd like)
- 1 scoop Gaspari peanut butter cookie dough protein powder
- In the Magic Bullet, place four tbsp of coconut butter.
- Microwave for 20 seconds to melt the butter.
- Add 4 tbsp almond milk to Magic Bullet.
- Add one scoop protein powder to Magic Bullet.
- Blend mixture in Magic Bullet until well combined.
- Pour mixture into a plastic-lined Tupperware container, distribute evenly.
- Place container in the freezer for about 5-10 minutes.
- Check fudge for hardness.
- Remove fudge from container by pulling up on the plastic lining.
- Take fudge out of lining and place on plate.
- Cut block into one-inch squares.
- Stuff your face.
- The catch to this recipe is that it will melt if you leave it out on the counter. So make sure you put whatever you don't eat back into the fridge!
Serving Size (1/4 recipe)
Dr. Sara's Protein Fudge PDF (36.2 KB)