Weight: 335 lbs
Weight: 230 lbs
Why I Got Started
I had been battling weight issues for a long time. I had ballooned to over 330 pounds and had started worrying about my health. Then after Christmas my mother had heart troubles. I saw her in the hospital and it scared me really bad.
I looked at myself and for the first time saw myself as I really was; fat, out of shape and a heart attack in waiting. Until that day I had never looked at my self as anything other than fit, hot and ready for anything. What a rude awakening to see yourself for what you really are.
I have 2 young boys and they are my power. I never want to let them down or hurt them. After seeing my mom in the hospital I told my self that my boys will not see me like that if I can help it. I went to the gym and have not looked back.
How I Did It
Weight training and diet. I have done very little cardio. Lifting weights and trying to always go heavier than the time before gives me motivation. I might not be the strongest or most ripped man in the gym but I can be the hardest working man in the gym.
- 1/2 cup low fat cottage cheese
Meal 3: (Pre Workout)
Meal 4: (Post Workout)
Monday: Chest & Triceps
Tuesday: Back & Biceps
Saturday & Sunday: Rest
Suggestions For Others
- Stay committed and focused. Set goals.
- Write every thing down. Write down your exercises sets and reps.
- Write down everything that goes in your mouth.
- DON'T GET DISSCOURAGED.
- Don't judge your gains or goals off other people.
- Get a personal trainer.
- Surround your self with successful people. For me not knowing any really healthy or successful bodybuilders or weight lifters. I found them where in magazines like Ironman, Flex, Muscle & Fitness.
I took the advice the workout tips supplement tips and recipe to heart. I used the advise to I found in these magazines to set my goals and my workout routines.