Here are some of the greatest and healthiest recipes that you won't find anywhere because I made them up. I have flipped through many pages of wonderful cook books and twisted the ingredients around to make every dish delicious and very healthy to enjoy! I hope you find my recipes tasty.
Beetcumber Salad Appetizer
- 2 Medium Beets, Chopped
- 1 Medium Cucumber, Chopped
- 1/2 Cup Organic Sauerkraut
- 2 Tbsp Rice Wine Vinegar
- 4 Leaves, Savoy Cabbage, Raw Or Lightly Steamed
- 1 Tsp Dried Dill Weed Herb
- 20 Raw Almonds (Pre-Soaked For Tenderness)
- Sea Salt, Dash
- Raw Sugar, Dash
- Steam beets for 15-20 minutes (depending on how tender you prefer). Rinse with cold water. Set aside.
- Mix cucumber, sauerkraut, dill and rice wine vinegar in a bowl. Add a dash of raw sugar and sea salt is optional for taste.
- Chill all of the ingredients scoop ingredients into cabbage leaf cups.
- Garnish with a small portion of almonds in the center of dish for extra crunch. You may add slivered or whole (raw or roasted) almonds over cabbage cups.
- Serves four.
If you prefer a bit more tender veggies vs. raw and crunchy, lightly steam each appetizer to serve warm.
Beetcumber Salad PDF (13 KB)
Lentil And Lima Hearty Soup
- 2 Cups Of Green Lentils (Pre-Soaked Over Night)
- 1/2 Cup Lima Beans (Pre-Soaked Over Night)
- 1 Small White Onion, Diced
- 10-15 Cherry Tomatoes, Whole
- 1 lg Carrot, Sliced
- 3 Celery Stalks, Sliced
- 1-2 Small Serrano Chili Pepper, Chopped (Optional If You Prefer Spicy)
- 2 Small Garlic Cloves, Minced
- 1/2 tsp, Paprika
- 1 Dash Of Sea Salt And Pepper (Bragg Organic Sea Kelp Delight Seasoning)
- 1 tsp Of Muchi Curry (To Taste)
- 3-5 tbsp of Bragg Liquid Aminos (to taste)
- Garnish With Parsley Or Fresh Dill
- 6-8 Cups, Alkalized Water
- Combine all ingredients in a crock pot. Fill with alkalized water to the top.
- Cover and cook on low for 10-12 hours. Check every few of hours to see if more water is needed due to evaporation.
This is a nutritious and hearty recipe for chilly winter days or evenings. Good for the body and warm for the soul.
Lentil and Lima Hearty Soup PDF (47 KB)
Split Pea Vegan Soup
- 1 Cup Green Split Peas (Pre-Soaked Overnight)
- 1 Small White Onion, Chopped
- 1 Med Carrot, Sliced
- 2 Celery Stalks, Sliced
- 1 tsp Cumin
- Bragg Organic Sea Kelp Delight Seasoning (To Taste)
- 3 tbsp Bragg Liquid Aminos (To Taste)
- 8-10 Cups Alkalized Water
- Combine all ingredients in a crock pot slow cooker. Heat on low.
- Check for water evaporation every 3-4 hours. Add water as needed.
- Cook until tender about 12-14 hours.
Split Pea Vegan Soup PDF (45 KB)
- Vegan Sloppy Joe Mix, One Box (www.fantasticfoods.com)
- 2 Cups Bella Mushrooms, Sliced
- 1 Small Red Onion, Sliced
- 1 Small Tomato, Sliced
- 3 oz. Tomato Paste
- 1 tsp Olive/Canola Oil
- 2 tbsp, Liquid Smoke
- 4 Ezekiel (Flourless) Toasted English Muffin
- 1/4 Cup Fresh Parsley, Finely Chopped
- 1 Small Dill Pickle, Sliced
- In a medium sauce pan bring 1 3/4 water to a boil. Mix in tomato paste. Stir frequently. Lower heat and simmer.
- Pour Sloppy Joe mix into water and tomato paste. Stir until ingredients thicken. Cover and simmer.
- In a separate pan, add oil and lightly brown onions. Set aside.
- In same pan, saute mushrooms with 2 tablespoons of Liquid Smoke and parsley until light golden brown.
- Toast the english muffins.
- Add all of the fixings and serve.
- Serves four.
The Sloppy Jane is a super fast and easy way to whip up a healthy and meatless meal. It is high in protein and fiber. The flourless and sprouted grains of the English muffin is a low GI carbohydrate food that also contains fiber, protein, vitamins and minerals. It barely contains fat and it's a filling meal for lunch or dinner. Don't let "Jane" fool you with the name. Both hearty and light, you won't even notice it is a meatless and tasty treat.
Sloppy Jane PDF (58 KB)