If a question is asked 400 times per day, then it deserves an answer. "What can I eat for my free meal?" This is the question. Team Scivation has developed an easy-to-follow guideline that will make it as easy as one, two, three to make the free meal work for you.
Many diets allow for a weekly free meal. In fact, Team Scivation uses this strategy in its very own CHA diet. We do not call it a "cheat" meal because it is on the program. Cheating is when you don't follow the program.
The free meal will help keep your body on its' toes, rev up metabolism and also keep you sane with yummy, not so healthy foods. But we have seen many people overdo it or not do it at all. Both of these can have negative ramifications.
If you go to a buffet, you can eat much more than normal to the point of gluttony which can consist of swollen ankles, bloated abs, and a 12 hour date with the porcelain princess. Not having it can be just as bad.
When dieting, the free meal acts to stimulate the metabolism. When you eat 100% clean for an extended period, the low calories become maintenance and fat loss stalls. This is where the free meal can kick your metabolism straight in the glutes and get your glutes tight and firm.
The free part also stands for freedom. The freedom to eat without guilt, without a food scale, and without counting. It is psychological freedom at its finest. Enjoy it. Take someone on a date. Eat an ice cream cone with your dog.
So back to the rules. The "Rule of Three" represents three courses. But we are not allowing trips to the buffet as a free meal. Sit down at a restaurant or enjoy home cooked yummyness.
Click Image To Enlarge.
Team Scivation Has Developed An Easy-To-Follow Guideline
That Will Make It Easy To Make The Free Meal Work For You.
Authors: Marc Lobliner, Derek Charlebois, And Rob Moran.
3 Course Free Meal
Course 1: Salad, Soup, Or Appetizer
- You may have any one of these.
- Appetizers are usually meant for two. You can even get fried stuff. Any appetizer works. Just eat half of it or split it with someone. Don't take it home.
- For salads, just get any old salad you want and eat the good dressing. You know, the creamy stuff that is "bad" for you.
- Soup is good, get any soup on the menu. A bowl, not a pitcher.
Course 2: Main Course
- Anything on the menu. Fried food, pizza, calamari, burger and fries, chitterlings, latkes, pork n' beans, chimichangas, meat pie... you get the point.
Course 3: Dessert
- Let them eat cake. Rock it out. Apple Pie ala Mode, cheesecake, fried bananas, banana splits. Just order dessert.
- This should satiate you and not leave you feeling bad. The rule is that if it is not the last meal of the day that you should be able to eat your normally scheduled meal after it. If you cannot, you overdid it.
There you go. Now have a good time and fit in with the "average" people for once. Be sure to check out the Team Scivation Main Page so you can be on your way to getting the body of your dreams for free.
| Bodybuilding.com Presents:
The Team Scivation Main Page!
Have you ever considered hiring a diet and training advisor to help you achieve your best body ever or even to get ready for a competition?
[ Check Out The Team Scivation Main Page Here! ]