Team BSN Athletes Announce The Winners Of The 2011 BSN Finish First Transformation Challenge
Jennifer Nicole Lee Announces Grand Prize Winner Marion Dykstra
Watch The Female Video - 1:18
Scott Herman Announces Grand Prize Winner Charlie Keller
Top 4 Winners:
Watch The Male Video - 0:35
1. Marion Dykstra (marion3303)
Top 10 Finalists (in no particular order):
1. Charlie Keller (wstsidetat)
2. Ronald Criswell (Rec7512)
3. Lewis Hoss (eels23)
Jason Murphy (Garysson)
Lewis Hoss (eels23)
Joshua Morris (JMoney24)
Marion Dykstra (marion3303)
Mike Peschka (mikepeschka)
Sebastian Wenda (pappaseb1117)
Preston Horn (plee160)
Ronald Criswell (Rec7512)
Charlie Keller (wstsidetat)
Tristan White (tristan_white55)
FINISH FIRST Transformation Challenge
SPONSORED BY BSN
Bodybuilding.com and award-winning supplement company BSN are teaming up to help you transform your body and win a trip for 2 to St. Lucia Caribbean Island! Now is the time to commit to a new YOU.
Your success story could help you win amazing prizes!
Grand Prize Winners Receive:
PLUS Daily & Weekly Winners Get:
So how can you win? Dedicate yourself to our 12 week challenge, improve your physique, achieve your fitness goal and take back your self confidence once and for all. Then tell us your successful transformation story and show us how you did it!
Terms & Conditions
Questions about the Contest? Learn more now!
How Does the Contest Work?
- Login to your BodySpace account. Don't have a BodySpace? Get one now!
- Register for the contest—it's free
- Your 12-week transformation period starts the minute you sign up
- Submit your "before" photos to the BodySpace Progress Pics section
- Win a Trip for 2 to St. Lucia Caribbean Island (10 days at Sandals Luxury All Inclusive Resort) Enjoy a Dream Vacation after you achieve your Dream Physique! And...
- 1 year supply of BSN Supplements ($300.00 monthly limit at retail value)
- A photo shoot with Pro Photographer Kevin Horton
- Feature in a national BSN advertisement
- Submit your "After" photos to your BodySpace Progress Pics section and submit your transformation essay to your BodyBlog at the end of your 12 weeks
When Can I Register? Is the Contest Free?
The BSN Finish First Transformation Challenge is free to participate in.
You can register any time between July 1, 2011 and July 31, 2011. You'll then have exactly 12 weeks to complete your transformation. This means your transformation starts the minute you register and your final transformation submissions are due exactly 12 weeks later, so mark your calendars.
How Do I Win & When Will You Pick the Winner?
The judges will choose winners based on: physical improvement according to "before" and "after" photos and information submitted; the contestant's ability to achieve their fitness goal according to the goal they set out to achieve at the beginning of the contest. Judges decisions are final.
The winners will be notified via email or telephone 3 weeks after the contest is over.
Also, don't miss a chance to be one of our weekly winners! Each week we'll give a prize worth up to $200 retail value to an active member of our BodyGroup! Join the BodyGroup and stay involved in the community for your chance to win!
How Do I Take "Before" and "After" Photos?
You'll take 3 body photos when you start your 12 week challenge. Wear your bathing suit or something similar in the photos and take one front, one back, and one side view. In each picture, make sure a newspaper is present with the day's date visible (this way we can match up your photos with your start date). Upload your "Before" photos to your BodySpace Progress Pics section.
12 weeks later, on the last day of your transformation, you'll take 3 more pictures of yourself in your bathing suit-one front, one back, and one side view. In each picture you'll hold a newspaper with that day's date visible just like with your original photos. Upload your "After" photos to your BodySpace Progress Pics section.
Do my face/feet need to show in my 'before' and 'after' photos?
No, but "full body" photos are recommended, as suggested in the official Terms and Conditions.
What Should My Transformation Essay Be About?
When you've completed your 12 week transformation, share with us how you accomplished your goal! Let us know what your workout schedule was, your diet, your supplement plan and how you stayed motivated to achieve your goal. Write a minimum of one (1) paragraph or longer, and post it in your BodyBlog. (If you are experiencing blog problems, please contact email@example.com.)
Where Do I Upload My Final Essay & Photos?
Submit your "after" photos to your BodySpace Progress and submit your transformation essay to your BodyBlog at the end of your 12 weeks.
What If I Have Other Frequently Asked Questions?
- Is this contest open to Canadians? No, sorry, this contest is only open to U.S. residents, as noted in the official Terms and Conditions.
- How do I know if my registration was accepted? You will receive an automatic confirmation/welcome email from Bodybuilding.com within a few minutes. Additionally, within a week after you sign up, you will start to receive Marketing email updates about the contest. You may also return to the registration page, and if it won't let you re-register, then that means that you are already in the registration database, so you're all set. (You should see a countdown timer instead that shows you how many days left you have in your transformation instead of the registration form.) If you don't see either of these things, please re-register ASAP.
- When does my official 12 weeks start? Your 12-week transformation starts the minute you register.
- Can I change/update my start date? No.
- When does my official 12 weeks end? Your 12-week transformation ends exactly 84 days later.
- Am I required to follow the recommended training and/or meal plans? No, you may train in whatever way works for you (or as prescribed by your personal trainer), and/or eat according to your own specific dietary needs or desires.
- What happens if my email address changes during the contest? Communications regarding the contest will be sent to the email address on file. It is your responsibility to notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org of a change of email address.
- Do my feet/face need to show in my "before" and "after" photos? No, but "full body" photos are recommended, as suggested in the official Terms and Conditions.
- Is a workout log required? No, logs are not required as part of this contest. But daily or weekly posts to your BodyBlog are recommended because they will help establish an active BodySpace profile, encourage accountability, and help you track your progress and stay motivated during the challenge.
- How do I ensure my chances of being eligible for the weekly prize drawings? Participate actively in the official contest BodyGroup (required to win weekly prizes) and forum thread (optional, but recommended).
- What if I'm in the military and can't get a current newspaper? Assuming you have Internet access, print off the main page of the Stars and Stripes website (www.stripes.com) and hold that up in your photos instead. Thanks for serving our country!
- Isn't this contest 3 months long? No, it's 12 weeks. 3 months and 12 weeks are not exactly the same length. The exact number of days in this contest is 84 days (12 weeks × 7 days per week = 84 days).
Join the TRANSFORMATION Nation — Use BodySpace & BodyGroups to Find Support!
Join the world's largest online fitness community, with over 954,000 active, motivating members and free online tools to track your progress!
Join BodySpace Now »
Meet other Transformation Challenge participants sharing their results online. Find social accountability you need to help you meet your goals!
"Finish First" BodyGroup »