When you start your day on the right track, your daily diet will go that much easier. These golden pancakes give you that sweetness only maple syrup can offer, the succulent wonder of mixed berries, and the fluff you love about pancakes. Get back to being fit and start your day with a breakfast you can enjoy.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
- 1 cup uncooked whole-grain oats (non-instant)
- 6 egg whites
- 1 cup fat-free cottage cheese
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 packets sugar substitute
- 1/2 cup sugar-free maple syrup
- 1/4 cup mixed berries
- Mix together oats, egg whites, cottage cheese, vanilla extract, cinnamon, and sugar substitute in a bowl until well-blended.
- Heat a nonstick skillet to medium heat.
- Pour blended mixture onto skillet to form pancakes. Let mixture sit in skillet until bubbles form, then flip the pancake, and leave in skillet until both sides are golden brown.
- Remove pancakes and plate. Cover with maple syrup and berries, then serve!
Serving Size: recipe makes 2 servings
Back To Fit: Golden Protein Pancakes PDF (80 KB)