Small, Frequent Meals
Have you ever wanted to eat more to weigh less? Here's how to do it.
One of the most important and simplest things you can do to lose fat easily is to eat smaller, more frequent meals.
- This means eating six or seven small meals a day instead of the usual three big ones.
- Each time you eat, you stimulate your metabolism, which burns more calories.
- Eating this way also allows your body to make more efficient use of the nutrients you are putting in rather than trying to deal with a whole bunch of nutrients all at once.
- The process of digestion actually burns calories with protein (the building block of muscles - found in foods such as meat, eggs, soy, beans, dairy, etc.) requiring the greatest amount of energy to digest.
- By eating smaller, more frequent meals, your body will become a fat-burning machine!
This is just one tip out of many! View the full listing of tips here.