Forearm Finger Rolls
Find out how to use the finger roll properly when doing wrist curls.
Working the muscle of the forearm can have a great effect on your overall training. The most popular forearm exercise is the Wrist Curl.
- While this is a very good exercise, it not often done in the most effective fashion.
- Many trainers are taught to unroll their fingers at the bottom part of the rep in order to work the muscles of the fingers and hands.
- While this does accomplish that, you will limit the stimulation you give your forearm muscles as your hand muscles are weaker and will give out before your forearms are completely worked.
- To accomplish both goals, work the forearms to exhaustion without doing the finger rolls.
- Once the forearms are done, go into finger rolls only. This will work the hands and fingers more effectively and has the added bonus of stretching out the forearms.
This is just one tip out of many! View the full listing of tips here.