The Lipo-6 combines Synephrine, gugglesterones, yohimbine, to create a super-fat-loss formula!
- Synephrine is the ephedra substitute, which stimulates the beta-3 receptor sites in the body, which has shown to stimulate the breakdown of fat (lipolysis). This is where you get the "LIPO" in the Lipo-6!
- Gugglesterones will stimulate your thyroid to produce more thyroid hormones which in turn will raise your metabolic rate and burn more fat!
- Yohimbe has been shown to decrease fat synthesis in the body by increasing fatty acid mobilization in the body.
Jet-Fuel contains even more ingredients to enhance fat-loss!
- Green tea is a super-antioxidant, which has also been used successfully as a weight loss agent.
- Hoodia is fairly new to the supplement world, and has very quickly become one of the most popular and successful appetite suppressants out there.
- Acetyl L-Carnitine has shown to improve mental focus. This will help you to workout harder and longer, and to stay focused when you are normally distracted in the gym!
- 5 HTP people who take 5-HTP noticed an improvement in their mood, reduction in anxiety, decrease in appetite, and felt they were able to sleep better.
BOTH of these two products are liquid-cap delivery system. This means that the energy and appetite suppressant kicks in only 15 or 20 minutes after you take them! Provides energy, curbs cravings, and raises the rate at which calories and fat is burned!
And of course, BOTH are ephedra-free so there are no "jitters".
Pure Essence Life Essence: The Master Multiple
A complete vitamin and mineral supplement, with ideal levels of every nutrient, all in the body's preferred forms. Also contains an anti-oxidant complex, with I-cysteine, zinc, green tea, grape seed, alpha lipoic acid, vitamin A, C, E, selenium, etc.
Another component of this master-multi is a "SuperFood complex" that equates to over 4000 mg. worth of Nature's most energetic SuperFoods. This product contains no allergens and is safe for vegetarians. Also available in powder.
The B-vitamins, a water-soluble group, combine to form the B complexes which are essential for a variety of biochemical reactions. They play an important role in the metabolic utilization of fats, carbohydrates and protein and are vital to the health of the nervous system. They are also essential for healthy skin, hair and eyes.
Nature's Science Calcium Citrate, Magnesium, and Vitamin D
Calcium is essential for building strong bones and teeth, muscle function and contraction, release of hormones and enzymes, and assists nerves in transmitting impulses. Magnesium is needed for making new cells, activating B vitamins, relaxing muscles, clotting blood, energy metabolism, and is concentrated in the bones and teeth. It helps keep cells electrically stable, maintains proper blood pressure, and, with calcium, regulates energy levels and maintains normal heart function and nerve transmission.
When dieting, dairy is the first to be cut! It is important to replace calcium which is not being ingested through the diet.
NOW Omega 3-6-9 OR Total EFA
Many women believe that low-fat or NO-fat diets are the way to go when the goal is to lose weight and fat. This is so un-true!
- Energy Production
- Diffusion of oxygen into the bloodstream
- Vital for the transportation and metabolism of triglycerides and cholesterol
- Control cell membrane fluids
- Stabilize already healthy insulin and blood sugar levels
- Reduce water retention, by assisting in sodium and water removal
- Aids in skin texture
- Calming effect and regulates mood
There are essential fats which need to be in the diet which the body cannot produce. They are better known as EFA's. You will not want to eliminate them from your diet after you read the list of their benefits:
What Do They Do?
When you increase the amount of protein in your diet, your body must burn more calories just to break the protein down! Simply by increasing protein consumption, you will be increasing your metabolism. Shakes and bars are easy to take with you when you are on the run, and makes frequent meals an easy task.
Zero carbs, low in sodium, and great tasting!
My favorite is the Graham Cracker and I add cinnamon for extra flavor! This definitely helps controlling the sweet tooth when dieting!
MRM Response Bars
Bars are so easy and convenient to take with you when you are on the run!
These are awesome to kill a candy bar craving and tide you over to your next meal!
Creatine has been used for years by those trying to add muscle to their physique. For women who are trying to put on muscular size, creatine is a phenomenal product to use! The great thing about the newest form of creatine (ethyl ester) is that it eliminates the creatine "bloat" experienced form regular monohydrate.
As women, we retain more water to begin with, so eliminating the bloating, we are able to experience all of the benefits of creatine without the bloating and water-retentive feelings. Bodybuilding.com offers a variety of Creatine Ethyl Ester products; powders or capsules, you pick!
My personal favorite is the BSN Cell-Mass in grape flavor. This one is easy to pack in your
gym bag in a
shaker bottle for easy-access post-workout.
A product so perfect that it delivers unequaled new cell volumizing nutrients to every muscle in the body.