Check out the review of the first seminar with video clips coming soon. The next seminar will be held the Olympia weekend.
Sign up for udpates here.
The Bodybuilding.com Super-Seminar is another first specifically created to help you to get the best results from your training efforts. We teamed up with two of Bodybuilding.coms popular featured experts (Bill Grant and Daniel Gastelu) to create and perform the ultimate seminar about training and nutrition for bodybuilding, strength sports and fitness.
This is the one event this summer you will be glad that you attended, because you will learn how-to do it right to get the best possible results you can.
This event as already occurred.
Experts Bill Grant and Daniel Gastelu will tell you and show you what you need to know about weight training, nutrition and supplements for bodybuilding, strength training, sports and fitness.
You Will Learn All About Nutrition and Supplements for Bodybuilding, Sports and Fitness, Including:
- Nutrition foundation planning.
- Best supplements for muscle building.
- Best supplements for fat loss.
- Best supplements for peak performance.
- Review of the top supplement ingredients.
- Supplement combining techniques.
- What vitamins and minerals work the best.
- Good Carbs, Bad Carbs.
- Good Fats, Bad Fats.
- Good Proteins, Bad Proteins.
- Best foods to eat and why.
- Foods to avoid and why.
- Demystifying nutrition.
- Foods and supplements for peak energy.
- Foods and supplements for healing and recovery.
- Meal timing and composition for best results.
- Proven bodybuilding nutrition and supplement plans.
- Macro-Nutrient modulation.
- Mastering carb-loading .
- Nutrition to get lean for looking good or to win bodybuilding contests.
- Dan Gastelus Dynamic Nutrition Approach to Sports Specific Nutrition and Supplements.
- Body composition and the nutrition connection.
- How to know what nutrition plan is best for you.
- Nutrition for peak physical and mental performance.
- Bill Grants bodybuilding nutrition and supplement secrets.
- Answers to your nutrition and supplement questions.
Weight (Resistance) Training Topics
Bill Grant's Old-School Bodybuilding Series: The Secret To Massive Arms!
If you don't know legendary bodybuilder Bill Grant you should. In this article I will give a brief overview of his career and include a webcast video with him performing an arm workout. Check it out!
You Will Learn All About Weight Training for Bodybuilding, Sports and Fitness:
- Bodybuilding and fitness weight training.
- Best approach for year round training.
- Free weight versus machines; what works best?
- Intensity, Duration and Frequency Training principles.
- Sets, reps, super-sets, compound-sets.
- The last rep.
- Super-size your muscles.
- Strength sport weight training.
- Demonstrations of weight training exercises.
- Proper technique.
- Foundation building.
- Best exercises for each muscle group.
- The Big 10 exercises you need to do all the time.
- How aerobics fits in.
- Motivation techniques.
- Fitness life planning.
- Bill Grants Ultimate Bodybuilding Training Program.
- Putting your training, nutrition and supplement program together to get the best results you can.
- How to evaluate your training program for best results.
- Special session on posing techniques for bodybuilders.
- Answers to your training questions.
Who Should Attend?
Men & Women, Adults and Teenagers Who Are;
- Weight Lifters
- Strength Athletes
- Fitness Exercisers
- Fitness Trainers
- Sports Nutritionists
- Strength Coaches
- Military Personnel
- Law Enforcement Personnel
- Gym Instructors
When Is It?
This event as already occurred.
About The Celebrity Expert Instructors
Bill Grant (Age 58)
Bill Grant, a Bodybuilding Legend, is the President and owner of Bill Grant Nutrition, the Next Generation of Sports and Performance Nutrition. He has over 40 years of professional experience in bodybuilding, health and fitness. His multi-faceted and enthusiastic approach and concepts for building a total fitness package those appeals to every athlete, from novice to professional. His lifetime commitment is dedicated to maintaining a healthy lifestyle in today's world.
- World Renowned Pro Fitness Expert
- U.S. and International Champion Bodybuilder
- Mr. America ( 1972), Mr. World (1974)
- Professional Personal Fitness Trainer covering all aspects of fitness.
- Nutrition Consultant
- Television & Radio Show Host
- Master of Ceremonies
Bill's many credits include producing and hosting his own successful Comcast Cable television fitness program and radio show on WEVD 1050-AM "Fit for Life" with a combined monthly audience of over 1.5 million people. Each show focused on all aspects of fitness, sports medicine, and diet while incorporating expert guest speakers in the areas of total fitness and nutrition.
He has appeared in numerous movies (ABC's Friday Night Movie of the Week, Hustler of Muscle Beach and the new release of Pumping Iron starring Arnold Schwarzenegger), theatrical productions, television shows (Runaway Train and Smokey Robinson Review) and commercials (Toyota, McDonald's, Bally's/Jack La Lanne).
He has appeared on ABC, CBS, CNN, WOR, ESPN & Fox News, The Big Story with Rita Cosby. His articles and interviews in health and fitness magazines worldwide easily identify him as the perfect spokesperson for a vigorous exercise program, proper nutrition and a healthy attitude.
Daniel Gastelu (Age 48)
Daniel Gastelu, M.S., MFS, President and Founder of SUPPLEMENTFACTS International LLC, serves as Director of Nutritional Sciences for the International Sports Sciences Association (ISSA), is an author, a "trainer of fitness trainers", and a sports nutrition and dietary supplement industry expert. Dan Gastelu developed and authored ISSA's Specialist in Performance Nutrition certification program and course book, which is used to certify doctors, physical therapists, fitness trainers, strength coaches and nutritionists.
Dan Gastelu is also author of several books about nutrition, dietary supplements, fitness and sports nutrition and training. In addition to his education related activities, he has worked as an executive in the dietary supplement and sports nutrition product industry for 2 decades. Dan Gastelu is a graduate of Rutgers University, where he taught science courses. Dan has been following the bodybuilding lifestyle for over 30 years.
Some of Dan Gastelu's books include:
- Dynamic Nutrition for Maximum Performance
- The Complete Nutritional Supplements Buyer's Guide
- The Edge
- All about Sports Nutrition
- All About Bioflavonoids
- All About Carnitine
- Avery's Sports Nutrition Almanac
- Beyond Steroids
During the past two decades Dan Gastelu has developed many health care products, including: dietary supplements, sports nutritionals, nutraceuticals, and OTC drugs, making him a complete industry insider. He directed innovative research programs examining the effects of different nutrition programs on body composition, health and physical performance.
Dan Gastelu has worked on numerous projects with prominent health experts, such as: Ben and Joe Weider, Bill Grant, Ed Burke, Ph.D., Shari Lieberman, Ph.D., Cherie Calbom, M.S., C.N., Stephen Gullo, Ph.D., Ann Louise Gittleman, M.S., Varro Tyler, Ph.D., Frederick J. Vagnini, M.D., Frederick C. Hatfield, Ph.D., Richard Simmons, Jack La Lanne, Denise Austin, and Tony Little.
Dan Gastelu is a featured writer for Bodybuilding.com
Sign up for udpates here.
Ryan DeLuca - CEO
Visitor Reviews Of This Article!
Read Visitor Reviews - Write Your Own Review
Back To Press Releases's Main Page
Back To The Articles Main Page.
Jay Cutler: Big Lessons
Q&A With Jay: Cutler's Best Chest Workout Techniques
Arnold Schwarzenegger's 8 Best Training Principles