Top 5 Healthy Celeb Cheat Foods
- 1 cup rolled Oats
- 1.5 oz Linseeds (Flaxseeds)
- 1 oz dry roasted Almonds (chopped)
- 2 oz mixed Dried Fruits (Muscat Raisins, Cherries, Apricots)
- 1 tsp Cinnamon (+ other spices as you desire)
- 0.5 cup unsweetened Apple Juice
- 1 tbsp freshly squeezed Lemon Juice
- 1 medium Granny Smith Apple (not peeled)
- 1 cup Fat-free Natural Yogurt
- 1 cup Blueberries
- 3 scoops Vanilla Protein Powder
- Place the oats, dried fruits, almonds, linseeds (flax), cinnamon and apple juice into a Tupperware container.
- Add water to cover and a squeeze of lemon juice.
- Place in the fridge and leave overnight until all the juice has been absorbed.
- Grate the apple and add this and the yogurt to the mixture.
- Divide the muesli among three bowls, stir in a scoop of protein powder and top with an equal serving of the berries.
Muesli PDF (210 KB)
- One large white Onion chopped into rings
- 3 packets of Cream of Wheat
- 1 tbsp Garlic Powder
- Salt and Pepper to your own taste
- 1 tbsp Cayenne Pepper
- 1 Egg
- 3 Egg Whites
- 1-2 oz of Skim Milk
- Cover baking sheet in tin foil (much easier clean up) and spray with Pam.
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Mix milk and eggs in one dish until blended evenly.
- Mix all dry ingredients (cream of wheat, pepper, salt etc.) in another bowl.
- Dip rings in wet mixture with one hand and then place in dry mix.
- Cover rings with dry mixture and press down into mixture with other hand.
- Shake off excess and place on baking sheet. (They can be close to each other because they won't stick to each other plus they also shrink)
- Bake for 15-18 minutes then flip them over. The bottoms by now should be browned.
- Place back in oven for another 5 minutes and this should help brown the other side a little more
Onion Rings PDF (301 KB)
Low Carb Pancakes
- Mix all ingredients in the blender.
- Put the mix into a frying pan.
- Flip until both sides are perfectly browned. Add toppings if desired.
Low Carb Pancake PDF (207 KB)
Low Carb Protein Bar
- 1/2 cup Pecans
- 1/2 cup Walnuts
- 1/3 cup Flax Meal
- 1/3 cup Nut Butter
- 4-6 Eggs
- Pinch Salt
- 1/3 cup Sugar-free Syrup
- 6 scoops Protein Powder
- Mix everything.
- Put on an PAM-ed baking tray and flatten.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes at 175 Celcius.
Low Carb Protein Bar PDF (209 KB)
Oat Applesauce Muffins
- 2.1 oz Flour
- 0.7 oz Oats
- 1 TSP Stevia
- 1 TSP Baking Powder
- 1 TSP Cinnamon
- Pinch of Salt
- 1 large Egg
- 2 oz Fat Free Milk
- 1.5 oz Apple Sauce
- Combine Dry ingredients & wet ingredients separate.
- Then combine both but do not over mix.
- Pour into non stick muffin tin & bake at 400 for 12-15 minutes until a tooth pick that is inserted comes out dry.
Oat Applesauce Muffins PDF (208 KB)