50 CENT ''FORMULA 50'' TRANSFORMATION CHALLENGE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Eligibility: The "50 Cent 'Formula 50' Transformation Challenge Presented By Bodybuilding.com" (the "Contest") is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia (excluding Puerto Rico, Samoa, Guam, the US Virgin Islands and any other US territories and protectorates) and/or to members of the U.S. military who reside at APO/FPO addresses outside of the U.S. (must possess valid government issued identification), who are 18 years of age and older at the time of entry. All Entrants must enroll in the Contest by 12:00 pm (Noon, Mountain Time) on February 28, 2013. Employees, contractors, members, and agents of Bodybuilding.com, Liberty Media Corporation, G-Unit and members of their immediate family (including spouses, parents, siblings, children and their respective spouses) and persons living in the same household with any such individual are ineligible. Except as otherwise permitted herein, only one entry, per person will be accepted. If an Entrant submits multiple entries, the last entry received will be accepted and all previous entries will be discarded. In order to be eligible, Entrant must follow these Rules. Failure to comply with these Rules will result in ineligibility of Entrant. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- Sponsor: This Contest is sponsored by Bodybuilding.com, LLC located at 2026 S. Silverstone Way, Meridian, ID 83642 and G-Unit Records located at 624 W. 40th St., 15th Floor, New York, NY 10018 (collectively "Sponsor").
- To Enter: The Contest enrollment period begins at 12:00 pm (Noon, Mountain Time) on January 15, 2013 and ends at 12:00 pm (Noon, Mountain Time) on February 28, 2013 (the "Contest Period"). Contestant's transformation start date begins on the date Contestant enrolls in the Contest ("Transformation Start Date") and ends exactly 6 weeks (42 days) following Transformation Start Date ("Transformation Completion Date"). All final materials must be received on Contestant's Transformation Completion Date. In no event will materials be accepted after 11:59:59 pm (Pacific Time) on April 14, 2013 (the "Contest Period"). Entrant must currently be or register to be a BodySpace member to participate in the Contest. (Membership in Bodyspace is free.) To enter the contest, visit the website: http://www.bodybuilding.com/50cent for the official online entry form. Entrant must complete all information requested, including but not limited to their legal name, e-mail address, date of birth, and all other information as may be requested from time to time including submission of the required photos. Any communication regarding the contest will be sent to the email address on file. It is Entrant's responsibility to notify Sponsor at email@example.com of a change of email address. All materials submitted (including photographs and videotapes, if applicable) become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Entrant must complete the entry form themselves. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any Entrant in their sole discretion. False, deceptive or incomplete entries provided by Entrant shall render the entry ineligible.
Use of any illegal or banned substances to achieve results is prohibited. Contestants may be required to test and/or sign an affidavit verifying that their transformation was achieved without the use of illegal substances.
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO CONTESTANTS: CONTESTANTS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR DETERMINING THE CORRESPONDING TIME ZONE IN THEIR RESPECTIVE JURISDICTION.
- Photo Submission: To enter, Contestant must submit three (3) "before" photographs in "JPG" (.jpg) format using the instructions provided and depicting: front body view, back body view, body side view (though not required, ¾ body or full body pictures are best for showing Contestant's full transformation), all submissions must include the present day's newspaper with the date clearly showing. Contestant must be clothed in a bathing suit or similar clothing. Contestant must also submit three (3) "after" photographs with the same requirements on Transformation Completion Date. Deadline to submit "before" photos is within three (3) days of Contest registration and "after" photos within three (3) days of Contestant's Transformation Completion Date. Sponsor reserves the right to contact any Contestant who has entered the Contest to request resubmission of one or more of the "before" or "after" photographs (collectively the "Images") or to request that Contestant submit additional Images. Any entries submitted by anyone other than the person appearing in the Images and entries submitted by modeling agencies or professionally produced or those that have been enhanced or altered will be rejected.
Submission of Images and entry in the Contest constitutes Contestant's consent to use the Images on Sponsor's websites and associated or affiliated websites in perpetuity without compensation. Contestant represents and warrants that he or she has all rights to the Images and all materials submitted in connection with the Contest. Contestant grants a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive license of the Images and any materials submitted in connection with the Contest to Sponsor. Sponsor will decide, in its sole discretion, whether or not to accept Contestant's photographs or other materials. Sponsor will not be responsible for any financial reimbursement to the original copyright holder for the right to publish the Images as provided herein. Sponsor will not be held under any obligation to publish a photo credit to the original copyright holder for the publication of an Image. Contestant agrees to hold Sponsor harmless, defend and indemnify Sponsor from any and all liabilities, loss, claims, or causes of action, including reasonable attorneys' fees and expenses that may be incurred by Sponsor, arising out of or relating to Contestant's Images or any violation of the Rules.
- Winner Selection: One female and one male Contestant will be selected as Grand Prize Winners, and five female and five male Contestants, if applicable, will be selected as Runner Up Winners by judges applying the following criteria, in their sole discretion: (a) physical improvement made to Contestant's body as evidenced by the "before" and "after" Images. All winners will be chosen on or about April 24, 2013, and will be notified by e-mail. The judges will consist of Sponsor's employees qualified to apply the judging criteria, in Sponsor's sole discretion.
Grand Prize Winners: One male and one female will each receive -
- Opportunity to train with 50 Cent (Bodybuilding.com will film the training session/experience)
- Be featured on Bodybuilding.com's Video Workout with 50 Cent
- 1 Pair of Street By 50 Ear Wired Headphones
- $1,500 in-store credit on Bodybuilding.com
- Signed copy of Formula 50
Runner-Up Winners: Five male and five female winners, if applicable, will each receive -
- Signed copy of Formula 50
- 1 Pair of SMS By 50 Ear Buds
- Gift bag from Bodybuilding.com (valued at approximately $100)
- Additional Requirements: All Winners agree to sign any documentation requested by Sponsor, including, without limitation, an Affidavit of Eligibility/Release of Liability/Prize Acceptance Form when selected and upon presentation of said form(s) by Sponsor. If any document is returned to Sponsor as undeliverable or if Sponsor does not receive a response from any Winner within seven (7) business days of attempted notification, such Winner may be disqualified and the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner. Should the Winner be unable or unwilling to fulfill the obligations outlined in the Rules, a substitute winner will be named.
- Personal Information: Any personal information that the Entrant submits in connection with the Contest will be collected and used by the Sponsor and its authorized agents to administer the Contest and to award prizes. Entrants' personal information may also be used to send additional information about Sponsor, affiliates and licensees, and each of their respective products and programs via electronic and ordinary mail. Except as set forth herein, an Entrant's personal information will not be used for any other purpose and will not be shared with anyone else unless required by law.
- Disclaimer and Release of Liability: Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, human error, technical malfunction, failures, omission, interruption, deletion, or defect of any telephone network, computer online systems, computer equipment, servers, access providers, or software, including any injury or damage to Entrant's or any other persons', computer relating to or resulting from participation in this Contest; inability to access the entry website or any pages thereof; theft, tampering, destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries; entry submissions that are processed late or incorrectly or are incomplete, garbled, or lost due to computer or electronic malfunction or traffic congestion on the Internet or any website. Proof of entering information at website is not considered proof of delivery or receipt. All dates set forth in these Rules are approximate.
NOTWITHSTANDING ANY OTHER PROVISION OF THIS AGREEMENT TO THE CONTRARY, SPONSOR SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO ENTRANT OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS), EVEN IF SPONSOR HAS BEEN MADE AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. Sponsor reserves the right to terminate, suspend, withdraw or amend the Contest for any reason.
- Governing Law; Jurisdiction: This Contest will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Idaho without regard to conflict of law principles. Any controversy arising under, in connection with or in any way relating to this Contest shall be adjudicated before a state or federal court of competent jurisdiction located in Boise, Ada County, Idaho. Entrant and Sponsor: (i) accept, generally and unconditionally, the exclusive jurisdiction of such court and any related appellate court, and irrevocably agree to be bound by any judgment rendered thereby in connection with this Contest, and (ii) irrevocably waive any objection it may now or hereafter have as to the venue of any such suit, action or proceeding brought in such a court or that such court is an inconvenient forum.