Save & Win
Shop the participating brands, and enter the promotional code below at checkout for 20% off. Scroll down to see how you could also win prizes.
Thanks for all the love (and likes)!
These Brands Are Your Fans
Click on your favorite brand below to start shopping!
PARTY'S OVER IN
Win A “Thank You” Prize
We’ll be celebrating our fans all day with our very own carnival/field day/general mayhem. Check out our Facebook Live event streams and do a simple task for your chance to win one of 40 Bodybuilding.com gift cards!
- 10:00 am MST: prizes sponsored by MUSCLEPHARM
- 12:00 pm MST: prizes sponsored by EVL
- 02:00 pm MST: prizes sponsored by CELLUCOR
- 04:00 pm MST: prizes sponsored by BPI SPORTS
3 MILLION FACEBOOK FANS LIVE SOCIAL CONTEST
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNINGPrint
WHAT CAN I WIN?
- ELIGIBILITY: To help us celebrate reaching three million fans on Facebook, Bodybuilding.com is sponsoring the 3 Million Facebook Fans Live Social Contest (the “Contest”). The Contest is open to BodySpace members who are legal residents of any country who are eighteen (18) years of age or older or the age of majority in contestant’s place of residence at the time of entry (“Contestant”). Contestant may not be a national or legal permanent resident of the province of Quebec (Canada) or the following countries: Burma, Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, or Syria. Contestants may not be members of any guild, union, or other organization that may prohibit them from participating in this Contest and that would restrict, require due payment, or otherwise have the right to oppose such Contestant’s participation in this Contest. Membership to BodySpace and Facebook is free. All Contestants must have a publicly viewable Facebook profile for the duration of the Contest. Employees, contractors, members, and agents of Bodybuilding.com and Liberty Media Corporation, and members of their immediate family (including spouses, parents, siblings, children and their respective spouses) and persons living in the same household with any such individual are ineligible. In addition, employees, contractors, members, and agents of MusclePharm, Woodbolt Distribution, EVLution Nutrition, and BPI Sports are ineligible to participate in their affiliated corporation’s sponsored portion of the Contest. Only one (1) entry per person per day will be accepted. If a Contestant submits multiple entries, the earliest will be accepted and the others will be discarded. In order to be eligible, Contestant must follow these Rules. Failure to comply with these Rules may result in ineligibility of Contestant. Contest is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- Sponsors: This Contest is sponsored by Bodybuilding.com, LLC located at 5777 N. Meeker Ave., Boise, ID, 83713; MusclePharm Corporation located at 4721 Ironton Street, Denver, CO 80239; Woodbolt Distribution, LLC dba Cellucor located at 3891 S. Traditions Drive, Bryan, Texas 77807; EVLution Nutrition LLC, located at 6191 NW 66th Avenue, Parkland, FL 33067; and BPI Sports located at 3149 SW 42nd St Suite 200, Hollywood, Florida 33312 ("Sponsor"). This promotion is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
- Enrollment Period: The Contest Enrollment Period consists of four (4) live Facebook events. The beginning and end of each event is as follows:
- The first event, sponsored by MusclePharm, begins at approximately 10:00 AM MT on July 7, 2016 and will last approximately twenty (20) to forty (40) minutes.
- The second event, sponsored by EVL Nutrition, begins at approximately 12:00 PM MT on July 7, 2016 and will last approximately twenty (20) to forty (40) minutes.
- The third event, sponsored by Cellucor, begins at approximately 2:00 PM MT on July 7, 2016 and will last approximately twenty (20) to forty (40) minutes.
- The fourth event, sponsored by BPI Sports, begins at approximately 4:00 PM MT on July 7, 2016 and will last approximately twenty (20) to forty (40) minutes.
The duration of the four events is collectively referred to herein as the “Enrollment Period.”
- How To Enter: During the Enrollment Period, Sponsor will conduct four (4) live events on Facebook. To enter, Contestant must comment on the live Facebook post while Sponsor is airing the event live. Contestant’s comment is considered the Contest Entry (“Entry”). Contestant’s comment should be in good taste and Sponsor may remove any comment(s) it deems to be lacking in taste or quality, or to be otherwise objectionable. Removal of any such comments will render the Contestant ineligible. No substitutions of Submissions will be accepted under any circumstances.
Only one (1) Entry per person will be accepted during the Enrollment Period; the first Entry will be considered and all subsequent Entries will be disregarded. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any Contestant in their sole discretion. False, deceptive, or incomplete entries shall render the Contestant ineligible.
- Winner Selection: During each live event, ten (10) Contestants will be randomly selected by Sponsor from among all eligible Entries (i.e., Contestants who commented on a live event while it was being aired by Sponsor) (“Selected Contestant”). Sponsor’s decisions will be final and binding in all matters related to this Contest. Selected Contestants will be notified via direct message on Facebook using the username associated with the Selected Contestant’s Entry. Sponsor shall have no liability for any notification to Selected Contestant that is lost, intercepted, delayed, or not received by the potential winner for any reason.
- Prizes: Each Selected Contestant will receive one (1) in-store credit voucher worth $50.00 USD to be applied towards a purchase on www.bodybuilding.com (the “Prize”). In-store credit will be applied to Contestant’s BodySpace account. If the Selected Contestant does not have a BodySpace account when notified by Sponsor, Selected Contestant must create a BodySpace account to which the in-store credit will be applied. The approximate retail value of each Prize is $50.00 USD.
No transfer, substitution, or cash equivalent for any Prizes will be permitted, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor due to unavailability of Prizes for any reason, including, but not limited to, cancellation, scheduling conflicts, or force majeure. Any remaining components of the prize will be awarded and Sponsors’ obligation to the Selected Contestant(s) will be fulfilled, and no additional compensation will be provided. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value.
The Prizes do not include any taxes, insurance, personal expenses, gratuities, incidental charges, or any other items not specifically described in these Official Rules and all expenses for any of the foregoing are the sole responsibility of Selected Contestant. Any Selected Contestant is responsible for reporting and paying all applicable taxes and incidental fees related to Selected Contestant’s. Sponsor reserves the right to transfer, substitute prizes, or provide a cash equivalent for any prizes. Sponsor may substitute prizes of equal or greater value.
As a condition to receiving a prize, each Selected Contestant must sign any documentation requested by Sponsor, including, without limitation an Affidavit of Eligibility / Release of Liability / Prize Acceptance Form and show proof of residency and valid identification immediately within five (5) days of issuance of notification. If any document is returned to Sponsor as undeliverable or if Sponsor does not receive a response from any Selected Contestant(s) within five (5) business days of attempted notification, or the Selected Contestant(s) declines the prize or fails to meet Sponsor requirements, such Selected Contestant may be disqualified and the prize will either be forfeited or awarded to an alternate Contestant.
- General Disclaimer and Release of Liability:1. By entering, Contestant agrees: (a) to release Facebook and Sponsor and their parent companies and agents from all liability, loss, or damage arising out of or relating to the Contest, including with respect to the Contest, interpretation of these Rules, decisions of Sponsor, and Contestants’ acceptance and use/misuse of the prize; (b) to be bound by these Rules; and (c) that Sponsor, its affiliates and licensees may use Contestant’s name(s), likeness, biographical information, social media username, the images, personal information, and statements made by Contestant to Sponsor, in whole or in part in any and all media for any purpose, including without limitation advertising and promotional purposes, as well as in, or in connection with the Contest and/or other promotions conducted by Sponsor, and information on the entry form for advertising and promotional purposes in all media worldwide without additional compensation. Sponsor does not make any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the use of any Prize, including, without limitation, quality, merchantability, and/or fitness for a particular purpose.
Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, human error, technical malfunction, failures, omission, interruption, deletion, or defect of any telephone network, computer online systems, computer equipment, servers, access providers, or software, including any injury or damage to Contestant’s or any other persons’, computer relating to or resulting from participation in this Contest; inability to access the entry website or any pages thereof; theft, tampering, destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries; entry submissions that are processed late or incorrectly or are incomplete, garbled, or lost due to computer or electronic malfunction or traffic congestion on the Internet or any website. Contestant agrees proof of entering information at website is not considered proof of delivery or receipt. All dates set forth in these Rules are approximate.
NOTWITHSTANDING ANY OTHER PROVISION OF THIS AGREEMENT TO THE CONTRARY, SPONSOR SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO CONTESTANT OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS), EVEN IF SPONSOR HAS BEEN MADE AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. Sponsor reserves the right to terminate, suspend, withdraw, or amend the Contest for any reason.
The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with its terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
- Governing Law; Jurisdiction: This Contest will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Idaho without regard to conflict of law principles. Any controversy arising under, in connection with or in any way relating to this Contest shall be adjudicated before a state or federal court of competent jurisdiction located in Boise, Ada County, Idaho. Contestant and Sponsor: (i) accept, generally and unconditionally, the exclusive jurisdiction of such court and any related appellate court, and irrevocably agree to be bound by any judgment rendered thereby in connection with this Contest, and (ii) irrevocably waive any objection it may now or hereafter have as to the venue of any such suit, action or proceeding brought in such a court or that such court is an inconvenient forum
- Winners' List: After July 21, 2016, Contestants may request a Winners’ List by mailing a self-addressed stamped envelope to Bodybuilding.com, c/o 3 Million Facebook Fans Live Social Contest, 5777 N. Meeker Ave., Boise, Idaho 83713. All requests must be received by Sponsor within six (6) weeks after the end of the Enrollment Period.