MUSCLEPHARM COMBAT 100% WHEY LAUNCH GIVEAWAY
No Purchase Necessary
- ELIGIBILITY: The 2015 MusclePharm Combat 100% Whey Launch Giveaway (the “Giveaway”) is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia (excluding Puerto Rico, Samoa, Guam, the U.S. Virgin Islands and any other U.S. territories and protectorates) who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry (“Entrant”). Entrants may not be members of any guild, union or other organization that may prohibit them from participating in this Giveaway and that would restrict, require due payment or otherwise have the right to oppose such Entrant’s participation in this Giveaway. Employees of Bodybuilding.com, LLC (“Bodybuilding.com”), Liberty Media Corporation, and MusclePharm Corp. and their subsidiaries, advertising, promotion and Internet agencies contracted by Bodybuilding.com, and their immediate family members (including spouses, parents, siblings, children and their respective spouses) and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible. In order to be eligible, Entrant must follow these Rules. Failure to comply with these Rules may result in ineligibility. No purchase necessary. This Giveaway is void where prohibited by law.
- SPONSOR: This Giveaway is sponsored by Bodybuilding.com, LLC located at 5777 N. Meeker Ave., Boise, Idaho and MusclePharm Corp. located at 4721 Ironton St., Bldg. A, Denver, CO 80239 (collectively “Sponsor”).
- TO ENTER: The Giveaway begins at approximately at 12:01 a.m. MT, January 18, 2016 and ends at approximately 11:59 p.m. MT, January 24, 2016 (“Giveaway Promotion Period”). There are two (2) ways to enter.
The First Way to Enter:
Entrants may enter by purchasing MusclePharm Combat 100% Whey at http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ during the Giveaway Promotion Period (“Qualifying Order”).
The Second Way to Enter:
Entrants may enter by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to Sponsor before the end of the Giveaway Promotion Period. The envelope must be received by the end of the Giveaway Promotion Period.
The drawing will take place on or about January 27, 2016. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any Entrant. False, deceptive, or incomplete entries shall render an Entrant ineligible. Sponsor reserves the right to amend these rules. NO PURCHASE NECESSSARY. Void where prohibited by law.
- ODDS: Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. All prizes will be awarded. No substitution or transfer of prizes, except in Sponsor’s sole discretion.
- WINNER SELECTION: On or about January 27, 2016, one (1) Grand Prize Selected Entrant (“Grand Prize Winner”), one (1) Runner-Up Selected Entrant (“Runner-Up Winner”), one (1) Second-Runner-Up Selected Entrant (“Second-Runner-Up Winner), and ten (10) Third-Runner-Up Selected Entrants (“Third-Runner-Up Winners”) (collectively, “Winners”) will be randomly selected by Sponsor from among all eligible Entrants. All Winners will be notified using email or other contact information provided by Entrant.
- PRIZES: One (1) Grand Prize Winner will receive: one (1) VIZIO 70-inch TV; $500.00 USD cash; and one (1) supplement stack of the following MusclePharm products: two (2) Combat 100% Whey 5 lb. tubs; three (3) Combat Crunch 12-pack boxes, two (2) Assault 30-servings container, one (1) Amino1 50-servings container, and one (1) Armor V 180 caps (the “Grand Prize”). The approximate retail value (“ARV”) of the Grand Prize is $2,001.77 USD.
One (1) Runner-up Prize Winner will receive: one (1) VIZIO 60-inch TV; $300.00 USD cash; and a supplement stack of the following MusclePharm products: one (1) Combat 100% Whey 5 lb. tub; two (2) Combat Crunch 12-pack boxes; two (2) Assault 30-servings containers; and one (1) Amino1 50-servings container (“Runner-Up Prize”). The ARV of the Runner-Up Prize is $1,357.97.
One (1) Second-Runner-Up Prize Winner will receive: one (1) VIZIO 55-inch TV; $200.00 USD cash; and a supplement stack of the following MusclePharm products: one (1) Combat 100% Whey 5 lb. tub, one (1) Assault 30-servings container, and one (1) Amino1 32-servings container (“Second-Runner-Up Prize”). The ARV of the Second-Runner-Up Prize is $805.23.
Ten (10) Third-Runner-Up Winners will receive a one (1) year supply of MusclePharm Combat 100% Whey consisting of twelve (12) 2 lb. tubs (the “Third-Runner-Up Prize”). One (1) tub will be sent to each Third-Runner-Up Winner each month for a twelve (12) month period. The ARV of each Third-Runner-Up Prize is $347.88. The total ARV of all Third-Runner-Up Prizes is $3,478.80 USD.
The value of the Prizes set forth above represents Sponsor’s good faith determination of the approximate retail value thereof, and is final and binding and cannot be challenged or appealed. In the event the stated approximate retail value of a Prize is more than the actual fair market value of that prize, the difference will not be awarded in cash or otherwise. Each Selected Entrant is solely responsible for the reporting and payment of any applicable federal, state, and/or local taxes on the prize.
All entries are subject to verification at the sole discretion of Sponsor. As a condition to receiving a prize, all Selected Entrants may be asked to sign documentation requested by Sponsor, including, without limitation an Affidavit of Eligibility/Release of Liability/Prize Acceptance Form, show proof of residency and valid identification immediately upon being chosen. If any document is returned to Sponsor as undeliverable or if Sponsor does not receive a response from a Selected Entrant within fourteen (14) business days of attempted notification, or the Entrant declines the prize or fails to meet Sponsor’s requirements, such Entrant may be disqualified and the prize will either be forfeited or awarded to an alternate eligible Entrant.
- LANGUAGE: The official version of these Official Rules is the English language version. In the event of contradictions or discrepancies between different language versions of these Official Rules, the English language version takes precedent. Entrants must submit all materials and information in English. Sponsors are not responsible for translation of any submissions or information provided in another language. Failure to submit required information in English may result in disqualification.
- PERSONAL INFORMATION: Any personal information that Entrant submits in connection with the Giveaway will be collected and used by the Sponsor and their authorized agents to administer the Giveaway and to award prizes. Entrant’s personal information may also be used to send additional information about Sponsor, affiliates, and licensees, and each of their respective products and programs via electronic and ordinary mail. Except as set forth herein, Entrant's personal information will not be used for any other purpose and will not be shared with anyone else unless required by law.
- GENERAL DISCLAIMER AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY: By entering, Entrant agrees: (a) to release Sponsor, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and their parents, subsidiaries, members, contractors, and agents from all liability, loss, or damage arising out of or relating to the Contest, including with respect to the Contest, interpretation of these Rules, decisions by the judges, and Contestant’s acceptance and use/misuse of the prize; (b) to be bound by these Rules; and (c) that Sponsor, its affiliates and licensees may use Contestant’s name(s), likeness, biographical information, social media username, personal information, and statements made by Contestant to Sponsor, the Submission(s) in whole or in part in any and all media for any purpose, including without limitation advertising and promotional purposes, as well as in, or in connection with the Contest and/or other promotions conducted by Sponsor, and information on the entry form for advertising and promotional purposes in all media worldwide without additional compensation. Contestant irrevocably grants to Sponsor the right, in its sole discretion, to edit, composite, morph, scan, duplicate, alter, publish, modify, copyright, or otherwise use each Submission for any purpose which Sponsor deems necessary or desirable (including, without limitation, posting on its Site), and each Contestant irrevocably waives any and all rights Contestant may have therein. Sponsor does not make any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the use of any Prize, including, without limitation, quality, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, human error, technical malfunction, failures, omission, interruption, deletion, or defect of any telephone network, computer online systems, computer equipment, servers, access providers, or software, including any injury or damage to Contestant’s or any other persons’, computer relating to or resulting from participation in this Contest; inability to access the entry website or any pages thereof; theft, tampering, destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries; entry submissions that are processed late or incorrectly or are incomplete, garbled, or lost due to computer or electronic malfunction or traffic congestion on the Internet or any website. Contestant agrees proof of entering information at website is not considered proof of delivery or receipt. All dates set forth in these Official Rules are approximate.
NOTWITHSTANDING ANY OTHER PROVISION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES TO THE CONTRARY, SPONSOR SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO ENTRANT OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS), EVEN IF SPONSOR HAS BEEN MADE AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. Sponsor reserves the right to terminate, suspend, withdraw or amend the Contest for any reason.
- GOVERNING LAW; JURISDICTION: This Giveaway will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Idaho without regard to conflict of law principles. Any controversy arising under, in connection with or in any way relating to this Giveaway shall be adjudicated before a state or federal court of competent jurisdiction located in Ada County, Boise, Idaho. Entrant and Sponsor: (i) accept, generally and unconditionally, the exclusive jurisdiction of such court and any related appellate court, and irrevocably agree to be bound by any judgment rendered thereby in connection with this Giveaway, and (ii) irrevocably waive any objection it may now or hereafter have as to the venue of any such suit, action, or proceeding brought in such a court or that such court is an inconvenient forum.
- SEVERABILITY: The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with its terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.