2015 "NEXT LEVEL" TRANSFORMATION CHALLENGE PRESENTED BY KAGED MUSCLE
What Can I Win?
One (1) male and one (1) female Contestant will receive a grand prize of $15,000 (USD).
One (1) Contestant, who continues to transform after completing the 2015 "No Limits" Transformation Challenge presented by BSN and completes the "Next Level" Transformation, will receive the Continuing Transformation Prize of $5,000 (USD).
Five (5) Contestants each week who enter the Countdown Weekly Challenge will receive the weekly prize of: one (1) KAGED MUSCLE Pre-Kaged 1.36 lb., one (1) KAGED MUSCLE In-Kaged 11.74 oz., one (1) KAGED MUSCLE Re-Kaged 1.97 lb., one (1) iPod Shuffle, and one (1) KAGED MUSCLE 28 oz. Blender Bottle (approximate retail value of the Weekly Prize is $174.45 USD).
Starting August 17, 2015, one (1) Contestant each week who enters the Countdown Weekly Challenge will receive the Beats® Weekly Prize (defined below) of one (1) Beats by Dre® KAGED MUSCLE-branded Beats® Solo 2 headphones (approximate retail value of the Beats® Weekly Prize, including cost of customization, is $600).
One (1) Contestant who completes the Next Level Transformation Challenge will be chosen, in Sponsor's sole discretion, to win a surprise gift ("Surprise Gift").
Who Can Enter?
- ELIGIBILITY: The 2015 "Next Level" Transformation Challenge presented by KAGED MUSCLE (the "Contest") is open to BodySpace members who are 18 years of age or older or the age of majority in Contestant's place of residence at the time of entry ("Contestant"). Membership and enrollment in BodySpace are free. Contestant may not be a national or legal permanent resident of the province of Quebec (Canada) or the following countries: Burma, Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan or Syria. Contestants may not be members of any guild, union or other organization that may prohibit them from participating in this Contest and that would restrict, require due payment or otherwise have the right to oppose such Contestant's participation in this Contest. Employees, contractors, members, and agents of Bodybuilding.com, LLC, Liberty Media Corporation, KAGED MUSCLE, and members of their immediate family (including spouses, parents, siblings, children and their respective spouses) and persons living in the same household with any such individuals are ineligible. Except as otherwise permitted herein, only one (1) entry per person will be accepted. If a Contestant submits multiple entries, the last will be accepted and the others will be discarded. In order to be eligible, Contestant must follow these Rules. Failure to comply with these Rules will result in ineligibility of Contestant. This Contest is void where prohibited or restricted by law. No purchase necessary.
The Countdown Weekly Challenge (the "Weekly Giveaways") eligibility requirements are the same as the Contest eligibility requirements and require that Contestant follow the directions provided to them in weekly emails to be eligible to win, follow these rules and enroll in the "Next Level" Transformation Challenge as described below. Weekly Giveaway Winners are still eligible to win the Contest.
The Continuing Transformation Contest eligibility requirements are the same as the Contest eligibility requirement and in addition require that Contestant enroll in and completed the "No Limits" Transformation, entered the "Next Level" Transformation as described below, and conformed to these rules and following rules: www.bodybuilding.com/nolimits.
- SPONSOR: This Contest, the Weekly Giveaways and the Continuing Transformation Contest are sponsored by Bodybuilding.com, LLC located at 5777 N. Meeker Ave, Boise, Idaho 83713 U.S.A. and KAGED MUSCLE located at 967 E. Parkcenter Blvd. #177, Boise, ID 83706 U.S.A., (collectively "Sponsor").
- TO ENTER: To enter the Contest, Contestant must visit the website: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/transformation-challenge-4.html and complete the official online entry form before Sunday, August 9, 2015 by 11:59 p.m. MDT ("Enrollment Period"). Contestant must be or must register to be a BodySpace member to participate in the Contest. Membership in BodySpace is free. Contestant must complete all information requested, including but not limited to your full legal name, BodySpace name, full address (including apartment number), city, state, province, zip/postal code, country, daytime, home and/or mobile telephone numbers, e-mail address, date of birth, and all other information requested, including submission of required photos. Contestant's transformation start date begins on Monday, August 10, 2015 ("Transformation Start Date") and ends on Sunday, September 20, 2015 ("Transformation Completion Date"). All final materials must be received on the Transformation Completion Date. In no event will materials be accepted after 11:59 p.m. MDT on Sunday, September 20, 2015 (the "Contest Period"). Any communication regarding the Contest will be sent to the e-mail address on file. It is Contestant's responsibility to notify Sponsor at firstname.lastname@example.org of a change of e-mail address. All materials submitted become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Contestant must complete the entry form themselves. Only one (1) entry per Contestant will be accepted; all preceding entries will be disregarded. False, deceptive or incomplete entries provided by Contestant shall render the entry ineligible.
To enter the Weekly Giveaways, Contestant must follow the directions provided to them in weekly emails. The Weekly Giveaways will take place across social media channels like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and BodySpace. Each Weekly Giveaway Winners will be announced on http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/transformation-challenge-4.html the following week.
The Weekly Giveaways begins at 12:01 a.m. MDT on Sunday, July 26, 2015 and ends at 11:59 p.m. MDT on Sunday, September 20, 2015 ("Countdown Challenge Period"). Enrollment periods are as follows: The Pre-Transformation Period begins at 12:01 a.m. MDT on July 26, 2015 and ends at 12:59 p.m. on Sunday, August 2, 2015. Winner will be announced Monday, August 9, 2015. Countdown Week 1 begins at 12:01 a.m. MDT on Monday, August 10, 2015 and ends at 11:59 p.m. MDT on Sunday, August 16, 2015. The Countdown Week 1 Winner will be announced on or about Monday, August 17, 2015. Countdown Week 2 begins at 12:01 a.m. MDT on Monday, August 17, 2015 and ends at 11:59 p.m. MDT on Sunday, August 23, 2015. The Countdown Week 2 Winner will be announced on or about Monday, August 24, 2015. Countdown Week 3 begins at 12:01 a.m. MDT on Monday, August 24, 2015 and ends at 11:59 p.m. MDT on Sunday, August 30, 2015. Countdown Week 3 Winner will be announced on or about Monday, August 31, 2015. Countdown Week 4 begins at 12:01 a.m. MDT on Monday, August 31, 2015 and ends at 11:59 p.m. MDT on Sunday, September 6, 2015. Countdown Week 4 Winner will be announced on or about Monday, September 7, 2015. Countdown Week 5 begins at 12:01 a.m. MDT on Monday, Septmber 7, 2015 and ends at 11:59 p.m. MDT on Sunday, Septmber 13, 2015. Countdown Week 5 Winner will be announced on or about Monday, September 14, 2015. Countdown Week 6 begins at 12:01 a.m. MDT on Monday, September 14, 2015 and ends at 11:59 p.m. MDT on Sunday, September 20, 2015. Countdown Week 6 Winner will be announced on or about Monday, September 21, 2015.
Use of any illegal or banned substances to achieve results is prohibited. Contestants may be required to test and/or sign an affidavit verifying that their transformation was achieved without the use of illegal substances.
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO CONTESTANTS: CONTESTANTS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR DETERMINING THE CORRESPONDING TIME ZONE IN THEIR RESPECTIVE JURISDICTION.
- PHOTO SUBMISSION: To enter the Contest, Contestant must also submit three (3) "before" photographs in "JPG" (.jpg) format using the instructions provided and depicting: front body view including face, back body view, body side view (though not required, ¾ body or full body pictures are best for showing Contestant's full transformation), the front view must include the present day's newspaper with the date clearly showing or include the hashtag #mynextlevel. The newspaper can be dated anytime between Sunday, July 26, 2015 and Sunday, August 9, 2015. All "before" photos must be submitted no later than 11:59 p.m. MDT on Sunday, August 9, 2015. Contestant must be clothed in a bathing suit or similar clothing. Contestants are encouraged to stay active in BodySpace and to use BodySpace tools to enter body fat percent before, during, and after the competition. Staying active in BodySpace, includes but is not limited to: updating fit status regularly, tracking workouts, joining the BodyGroup and conversation in the group, adding friends, uploading progress pictures weekly, using the Fitboard, etc. Contestant must submit three (3) "after" photographs with the same requirements as the "before" photographs starting at 12:00 a.m. MDT on Monday, September 14, 2015, but no later than 11:59 p.m. MDT on Sunday, September 20, 2015. Contestants are encouraged to enter body fat percent and weight. Sponsor reserves the right to contact any Contestant who has entered the Contest to request resubmission of one or more of the "before" or "after" photographs (collectively the "Images") or to request that Contestant submit additional Images. Any entries submitted by anyone other than the person appearing in the Images and entries submitted by modeling agencies or professionally produced or those that have been enhanced or altered will be rejected. Photos should be submitted to the progress section of BodySpace at http://my.bodybuilding.com/photos/view/type/progress.
Submission of Images and entry in the Contest constitutes Contestant's consent to use the Images on Sponsor's websites and associated or affiliated websites in perpetuity without compensation. Contestant represents and warrants that he or she has all rights to the Images and all materials submitted in connection with the Contest. Contestant grants a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive license of the Images and any materials submitted in connection with the Contest to Sponsor. Sponsor will decide, in its sole discretion, whether or not to accept Contestant's photographs or other materials. Sponsor will not be responsible for any financial reimbursement to the original copyright holder for the right to publish the Images as provided herein. Sponsor will not be held under any obligation to publish a photo credit to the original copyright holder for the publication of an Image. Contestant agrees to hold Sponsor harmless, defend and indemnify Sponsor from any and all liabilities, loss, claims, or causes of action, including reasonable attorneys' fees and expenses that may be incurred by Sponsor, arising out of or relating to Contestant's Images or any violation of the Rules.
- WINNER SELECTION: On or about, Monday, October 4, 2015, two (2) Contestants, one (1) male and one (1) female, subject to eligibility requirements, will be selected to win the Grand Prize as described below (the "Grand Prize Selected Entrants"). In addition, one (1) Contestant will be selected to win the Continuing Transformation Prize as described below (the "Continuing Transformation Selected Entrant").
The Grand Prize Selected Entrants and the Continuing Transformation Selected Entrant (collectively, along with the Weekly Giveaway Winner are referred herein as "Selected Entrants") will be chosen by judges applying the following criteria, in their sole discretion: (a) physical improvement made to Contestant's body as evidenced by the "before" and "after" Images as submitted and body fat percent and weight stats if submitted; (b) Contestant's ability to achieve their transformation goals; and (c) Contestant's use of BodySpace. The judges will consist of Sponsor's employees qualified to apply the judging criteria, in Sponsor's sole discretion. YouTube videos will not be used as part of the judging criteria. All decisions of Sponsor are final. All Selected Entrants will be notified by email or telephone and announced on or about Monday, October 4, 2015 on Bodybuilding.com.
Five (1) Contestants each week during the Countdown Challenge Period will be selected at random to receive the Weekly Prize ("Weekly Giveaway Winner").
Starting August 17, 2015, one (1) Contestant each week during the remaining Countdown Challenge Period will be selected at random to receive the Beats® Weekly Prize (defined below).
In addition, one (1) Contestant who completes the "Next Level" Transformation Challenge will be chosen by Sponsor, in its sole discretion, to receive a surprise gift ("Surprise Gift").
- PRIZES: Subject to Contestant's full compliance with the Rules, one (1) male and one (1) female Contestant will receive the Grand Prize of $15,000 (USD). One (1) Contestant, subject to eligibility requirements will receive the Continuing Transformation Prize of $5,000 (USD).
On August 10, 2015 and then each week during the Countdown Challenge Period, five (5) Contestants each week who enter the Countdown Weekly Challenge will receive the Weekly Prize of: one (1) KAGED MUSCLE Pre-Kaged 1.36 lb., one (1) KAGED MUSCLE In-Kaged 11.74 oz., one (1) KAGED MUSCLE Re-Kaged 1.97 lb., one (1) iPod Shuffle, and one (1) KAGED MUSCLE 28 oz. Blender Bottle ("Weekly Prize") (approximate retail value of the Weekly Prize is $174.45 USD).
Starting August 17, 2015 one (1) Contestant each week who enters the Countdown Weekly Challenges will receive the weekly prize of one (1) pair of Beats by Dre® KAGED MUSCLE-branded Beats Solo 2® headphones (approximate retail value, including cost of customization, is $600.00 USD) ("Beats Weekly Prize").
In addition, subject to Contestant's full compliance with the Rules, one (1) Contestant who completes the "Next Level" Transformation Challenge will be chosen by Sponsor, in its sole discretion, to receive the Surprise Gift.
All prizes are valued in U.S. dollars. Any costs associated with currency exchange are the sole responsibility of the recipient. The prizes do not include taxes, insurance, personal expenses, gratuities, incidental charges or any other items not specifically described in the Rules and the foregoing are the Winner's sole responsibility. Winners are responsible for determining applicability and payment of all taxes.
- ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS: All Selected Entrants agree to sign any documentation requested by Sponsor, including, without limitation, an Affidavit of Eligibility/Release of Liability/Prize Acceptance Form when selected and upon presentation of said form(s) by Sponsor. If any document is returned to Sponsor as undeliverable or if Sponsor does not receive a response from any Selected Entrant within fourteen (14) business days of attempted notification, such Selected Entrant may be disqualified and the prize will be awarded to an alternate Selected Entrant. Selected Entrants will be required to participate in media coverage and/or events at Sponsor's request. Should the Selected Entrant be unable or unwilling to fulfill the obligations outlined in the Rules, a substitute winner will be named.
- LANGUAGE: The official version of these Official Rules is the English language version. In the event of contradictions or discrepancies between different language versions of these Official Rules, the English language version takes precedent. Entrants must submit all materials and information in English. Sponsors are not responsible for translation of any submissions or information provided in another language. Failure to submit required information in English may result in disqualification.
- PERSONAL INFORMATION: Any personal information that Contestants and Selected Entrants submit in connection with the Contest will be collected and used by Sponsor and their authorized agents to administer the Contest and award the prizes. Contestant's personal information may also be used to send additional information about Sponsor, their affiliates and licensees, in accordance with applicable law. Except as set forth herein, Contestant's personal information will not be used for any other purpose and will not be shared with anyone else, unless required by law.
- RELEASE: In consideration of the acceptance of Selected Entrant's entry in the Contest and for other good and valuable consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which are hereby acknowledged, Contestant hereby takes action for themselves, their executors, administrators, agents, representatives, spouse, children, heirs, next of kin, successors, and assigns, and acknowledges and agrees as follows: (a) to be bound by the Rules; (b) that participation in the Contest is voluntary; (c) Contestant is not a minor; (d) Contestant is of sound mind and body and have not been advised otherwise by qualified medical person; (e) Contestant possesses all rights and faculties necessary to execute, deliver and perform this agreement; (f) certifies that Contestant meet all eligibility requirements as set forth in the Rules, which I have read, understand, and agree to; (g) certifies that all photographs Contestant submits for the Contest will depict only Contestant, will not be altered in any manner whatsoever, will be owned by Contestant and not require the consent of any other third party rights holder; (h) Contestant is fully aware and assumes the risk of illness, accidents, injury, death, personal injury, bodily harm, emotional stress, psychological harm, property damage and all dangers potentially arising from or in connection with participation in the Contest.
Further, Contestant irrevocably grants to Sponsor the right to edit, modify and/or publish and copyright the Images. Sponsor does not make any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the use of any prize, including, without limitation, quality, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
- DISCLAIMER AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY: Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, human error, technical malfunction, failures, omission, interruption, deletion, or defect of any telephone network, computer online systems, computer equipment, servers, access providers, or software, including any injury or damage to Contestant's or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in this Contest, the Continuing Transformation Contest and the Giveaway; inability to access the entry website or any pages thereof; theft, tampering, destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries; entry submissions that are processed late or incorrectly or are incomplete, garbled, or lost due to computer or electronic malfunction or traffic congestion on the Internet or any website. Proof of entering information on website is not considered proof of delivery or receipt. All dates set forth in these Rules are approximate.
NOTWITHSTANDING ANY PROVISION OF THESE RULES TO THE CONTRARY, SPONSOR SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO CONTESTANT OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS), EVEN IF SPONSOR HAS BEEN MADE AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. Sponsor reserves the right to terminate, withdraw or amend the Contest, the Continuing Transformation Contest and the Giveaway for any reason.
- GOVERNING LAW; JURISDICTION: This Contest, the Continuing Transformation Contest and the Giveaway will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Idaho without regard to conflict of law principles. Any controversy arising under, in connection with or in any way relating to this Contest, the Continuing Transformation Contest and the Giveaway shall be adjudicated before a state or federal court of competent jurisdiction located in Boise, Ada County, Idaho, U.S.A. Contestant and Sponsor (i) accept, generally and unconditionally, the exclusive jurisdiction of such court and any related appellate court, and irrevocably agrees to be bound by any judgment rendered thereby in connection with this Contest, the Continuing Transformation Contest and the Giveaway, and (ii) irrevocably waives any objection it may now or hereafter have as to the venue of any such suit, action or proceeding brought in such a court or that such court is an inconvenient forum.
- EU CONTESTANTS: For Contestants from Member States of the European Union, mandatory national law may apply in some cases.