BE 'MIRIN YOU
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
- ELIGIBILITY: The Bodybuilding.com Two Million Facebook Likes Strong Contest (the "Contest") is open to all persons who are 18 years of age or older or the age of majority in Contestant's place of residence at the time of entry ("Contestant"). Contestant may not be a national or legal permanent resident of the province of Quebec (Canada) or the following countries: Burma, Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan or Syria. Contestants may not be members of any guild, union or other organization that may prohibit them from participating in this Contest and that would restrict, require due payment or otherwise have the right to oppose such Contestant's participation in this Contest. Employees, contractors, members, and agents of Bodybuilding.com, LLC and Liberty Media Corporation, and members of their immediate family (including spouses, parents, siblings, children and their respective spouses) and persons living in the same household with any such individuals are ineligible. Except as otherwise permitted herein, only one entry per person will be accepted. If a Contestant submits multiple entries, the last will be accepted and the others will be discarded. In order to be eligible, Contestant must follow these Rules. Failure to comply with these Rules will result in ineligibility of Contestant. This Contest is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- SPONSORS: This Contest is sponsored by Bodybuilding.com, LLC located at 5777 N. Meeker Ave, Boise, Idaho 83713 U.S.A. ("Sponsor").
- TO ENTER: The Contest enrollment period begins at 12:01 am MT on February 17, 2014 and ends at 11:59 pm MT on February 23, 2014 (the "Contest Period"). All photos must be received by February 23, 2014 (last day of Contest Period). To enter the Contest, Contestant submission of required photos. Any communication regarding the Contest will be sent to the e-mail address on file. All materials submitted become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Contestant must complete the entry form themselves. Only one entry per Contestant will be accepted; all preceding entries will be disregarded. False, deceptive or incomplete entries provided by Contestant shall render the entry ineligible.
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO CONTESTANTS: CONTESTANTS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR DETERMINING THE CORRESPONDING TIME ZONE IN THEIR RESPECTIVE JURISDICTION.
- PHOTO SUBMISSION: To enter, Contestant must submit a recent photo (we recommend using a "JPG" format) using #mirinmillions and tag @bodybuilding.com to show us you are strong. Contestant must be clothed and attire designed to show Contestant's strong physique is recommended. Sponsor reserves the right to contact any Contestant who has entered the Contest to request resubmission of photographs (collectively the "Images") or to request that Contestant submit additional Images. Any entries submitted by anyone other than the person appearing in the Images and entries submitted by modeling agencies or professionally produced or those that have been enhanced or altered will be rejected.
Submission of Images and entry in the Contest constitutes Contestant's consent to use the Images on Sponsor's websites and associated or affiliated websites, as well is Sponsor's social media accounts in perpetuity without compensation. Contestant represents and warrants that he or she has all rights to the Images and all materials submitted in connection with the Contest. Contestant grants a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive license of the Images and any materials submitted in connection with the Contest to Sponsor. Sponsor will decide, in its sole discretion, whether or not to accept Contestant's photographs or other materials. Sponsor will not be responsible for any financial reimbursement to the original copyright holder for the right to publish the Images as provided herein. Sponsor will not be held under any obligation to publish a photo credit to the original copyright holder for the publication of an Image. Contestant agrees to hold Sponsor harmless, defend and indemnify Sponsor from any and all liabilities, loss, claims, or causes of action, including reasonable attorneys' fees and expenses that may be incurred by Sponsor, arising out of or relating to Contestant's Images or any violation of the Rules.
- WINNER SELECTION: Ten (10) Contestants will be selected as winners ("Selected Winner" or "Winner") by judges applying the following criteria, in their sole discretion: (a) a physique deemed to be fit and strong as evidenced by the Images submitted. All Winners will be chosen on or about March 3, 2014, and will be notified using their contact information (e-mail or telephone) registered with the media used for submission. Notification will occur on or about March 3, 2014. The judges will consist of Sponsor's employees qualified to apply the judging criteria, in Sponsor's sole discretion. All decisions of Sponsor are final. Winners may be announced on Bodybuilding.com and/or its social media accounts after the Contest Period.
- PRIZES: Subject to Contestant's full compliance with the Rules, Selected Winners will receive:
One (1) Selected Winner will receive the exclusive Bodybuilding.com fit-kit, which includes meal-delivery service for one (1) month of the B-Elite Fuel meals, an Ogio bag filled with a variety of Bodybuilding.com Platinum Series supplements, new B-Elite wardrobe, air fare for two (2) to the Boise Fitness Expo (BFE) so you and a friend can meet Bodybuilding.com's crew and athletes, training session with select Bodybuilding.com's athletes, meet Bodybuilding.com's CEO, Ryan, DeLuca, and get a tour of the Bodybuilding.com headquarters, and will be included in a We Mirin feature on Bodybuilding.com. The estimated retail value of this prize is $4,700 (USD).
One (1) Selected Winner will receive a one (1) year supply of Bodybuilding.com supplements, Ogio bag, one (1) month supply of B-Elite Fuel meals, and will be included in a We Mirin feature on Bodybuilding.com. The estimated retail value of this prize is $1,650 (USD).
One (1) Selected Winner will receive a three (3) month supply of Bodybuilding.com supplements, an Ogio bag, and will be included in a We Mirin feature on Bodybuilding.com. The estimated retail value of this prize is $350 (USD).
One (1) Selected Winner will receive a one (1) month supply of Bodybuilding.com supplements, an Ogio bag, and will be included in a We Mirin feature on Bodybuilding.com. The estimated retail value of this prize is $150 (USD). The total estimated retail value of all prizes is $7,650 (USD).
Five (5) additional Winners will be selected for inclusion in a We Mirin feature on Bodybuilding.com.Additional Requirements: All Winners agree to sign any documentation requested by Sponsor, including, without limitation, an Affidavit of Eligibility/Release of Liability/Prize Acceptance Form when selected and upon presentation of said form(s) by Sponsor. If any document is returned to Sponsor as undeliverable or if Sponsor does not receive a response from any Winner within fourteen (14) business days of attempted notification, such Winner may be disqualified and the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner. Should the Winner be unable or unwilling to fulfill the obligations outlined in the Rules, a substitute winner will be named.
- LANGUAGE: The official version of these Official Rules is the English language version. In the event of contradictions or discrepancies between different language versions of these Official Rules, the English language version takes precedent. Contestants must submit all materials and information in English. Sponsors are not responsible for translation of any submissions or information provided in another language. Failure to submit required information in English may result in disqualification.
- PERSONAL INFORMATION: Any personal information that Contestants and Winners submit in connection with the Contest will be collected and used by Sponsor and their authorized agents to administer the Contest and award the prizes. Contestant's personal information may also be used to send additional information about Sponsor, their affiliates and licensees, in accordance with applicable law. Except as set forth herein, Contestant's personal information will not be used for any other purpose and will not be shared with anyone else, unless required by law.
- RELEASE: In consideration of the acceptance of Contestant's entry in the Contest and for other good and valuable consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which are hereby acknowledged, Contestant hereby takes action for themselves, their executors, administrators, agents, representatives, spouse, children, heirs, next of kin, successors, and assigns, and acknowledges and agrees as follows: (a) to be bound by the Rules; (b) that participation in the Contest is voluntary; (c) Contestant is not a minor; (d) Contestant is of sound mind and body and have not been advised otherwise by qualified medical person; (e) Contestant possesses all rights and faculties necessary to execute, deliver and perform this agreement; (f) certifies that Contestant meet all eligibility requirements as set forth in the Rules, which I have read, understand, and agree to; (g) certifies that all photographs Contestant submits for the Contest will depict only Contestant, will not be altered in any manner whatsoever, will be owned by Contestant and not require the consent of any other third party rights holder; (h) Contestant is fully aware and assume the risk of illness, accidents, injury, death, personal injury, bodily harm, emotional stress, psychological harm, property damage and all dangers potentially arising from or in connection with participation in the Contest.
Further, Contestant irrevocably grants to Sponsor the right to edit, modify and/or publish and copyright the Images. Sponsor does not make any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the use of any prize, including, without limitation, quality, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
- DISCLAIMER AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY: Further, Contestant irrevocably grants to Sponsor the right to edit, modify and/or publish and copyright the Images. Sponsor does not make any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the use of any prize, including, without limitation, quality, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. NOTWITHSTANDING ANY PROVISION OF THESE CONTEST RULES TO THE CONTRARY, SPONSOR SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO CONTESTANT OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS), EVEN IF SPONSOR HAS BEEN MADE AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. Sponsor reserves the right to terminate, withdraw or amend the Contest for any reason.
- GOVERNING LAW; JURISDICTION: This Contest will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Idaho without regard to conflict of law principles. Any controversy arising under, in connection with or in any way relating to this Contest shall be adjudicated before a state or federal court of competent jurisdiction located in Boise, Ada County, Idaho, U.S.A. Contestant and Sponsor (i) accept, generally and unconditionally, the exclusive jurisdiction of such court and any related appellate court, and irrevocably agrees to be bound by any judgment rendered thereby in connection with this Contest, and (ii) irrevocably waives any objection it may now or hereafter have as to the venue of any such suit, action or proceeding brought in such a court or that such court is an inconvenient forum.
- EU CONTESTANTS: For Contestants from Member States of the European Union, mandatory national law may apply in some cases.