June 15th & 16th, 2007
Hyatt Regency O'Hare Hotel
9300 W. Bryn Mawr Avenue
Rosemont (Chicago), Illinois
Tel: +1 847 696 1234
Fax: +1 847 698 0139
For Detailed Map & Directions Click Here.
FINALS: $50 & $35 - All Seats Reserved
PREJUDGING: Friday Night - $25; Saturday Morning - $25; Prejudging Package - $45 includes (Open Seating) both Friday night and Saturday morning tickets at a $5 savings.
Contest Entry Information:
- Among the first 5 in his/her weight group in the National, USA or Team Universe Championships or IFBB North American.
- Among the first 5 in his/her weight group in the Jr. National or Jr. USA Championships.
- Among the first 5 in his/her weight class in the Teenage, Collegiate or Masters National Championships.
- Among the first 2 in his/her weight class in the Armed Forces National Championships.
- First Overall in an area Championship of the unrestricted class.
- Among the first 2 in his/her weight class in an area level Championship designated as a National Qualifier.
- As the Overall winner in a District-Level Championship designated as a national qualifying contest.
- Fitness and Figure competitors must have placed in the top 5 in an NPC-sanctioned fitness or figure event designated as a national qualifying contest since January 1, 2005, and must be eligible under Items 1, 2, and 3.
- Class Winners of the Nationals and USA will be given 5 years of eligibility.
There are 4 weight classes for the Women's Bodybuilding, 7 weight classes for Men's Bodybuilding, 6 height classes for Figure competitors and 3 height classes for Fitness. U.S. Citizenship is required for Figure Competitors only (pro-qualifier). All bodybuilding and fitness athletes must provide either proof of U.S. Citizenship or Legal Resident Alien status (Green Card).
The application must be fully completed and signed. If you are under 18 years old, make sure that your parent or guardian signs it. Once the application has been completed, send a money order - no personal checks - to pay for your entry fee and return it where instructed in your official entry form. Keep the information brochure for your own reference. There are no entry refunds.
1. All contestants must be registered as athletes with the computer service of the National Physique Committee as of May 25, 2007 (entry deadline). For an application, contact the NPC at P.O. Box 3711, Pittsburgh, PA 15230 (412-276-5027).
YOU MAY NOT REGISTER FOR AN NPC CARD ON THE DAY OF THE CONTEST.
2. You MUST be a U.S. Citizen to enter the Figure Competition and must be a U.S. Citizen or legal resident alien (Green Card) to enter all other events. Proof of Citizenship for Figure athletes are copy of birth certificate, voter registration, passport, or DD214 (military discharge). Copy of Citizenship or Green Card for all other events MUST be sent with entry.
3. You MUST NOT be currently under suspension by the NPC.
4. In order for an athlete to be eligible for the 2007 NPC Jr. Nationals Bodybuilding, Fitness & Figure Championships, the athlete must have competed since January 1, 2005, and obtained one of the following placements in an NPC event:
* Entry fee is $75 each for men and women bodybuilders and women's fitness and figure competitors. If competing in both fitness & figure, Entry Fee is $140.
For Complete Contest Details Click Here.
WOMEN: Sandy Williamson MEN: Peter W. Potter
1158 - 26 th Street
#717 USA Sports Promotions of Florida
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33316
Check out the results and pictures from the 2006 NPC Nationals!
Check out the results and pictures from the 2005 NPC Nationals!
Check out the results and pictures from the 2004 NPC Nationals!
Check out the results and pictures from the 2003 NPC Nationals!
Check out the results and pictures from the 2002 NPC Nationals!