You've always wanted to get in the best possible shape, but you've just been waiting for someone to help you make that first step and keep you moving down the right path. Well now you've got it with your own Daily Personal Trainer on Bodybuilding.com!
Day 32 Eating Out
Watch The Video - 3:29
35 minutes of intense cardio.
During a transformation like this you might think your social life will disappear. After all, you're eating everything out of tupperware containers. You can't afford to join your friends at a restaurant. Or can you?
Here are some tips to make eating out an enjoyable and healthy experience:
- Asking for substitutions is perfectly fine with most servers.
- When ordering vegetables be sure to ask for no butter.
- Make sure any protein you order (steak, chicken, fish) is grilled instead of fried. And don't order anything that's bread-crumbed.
- When ordering oatmeal for breakfast, request that it be cooked in water, not milk. You don't want any of the added sugars that come in lactose.
- You may have to pay extra when ordering egg whites, but it will pay off on your physique later on.
- Salads often come with croutons and dressing, so ask to keep these off. Balsamic Vinegar is ok but ask for it on the side so you can control how much is used.
Our next non-training day will cover fruits-vegetables and digestive enzymes. Tomorrow will be a legs and shoulders workout.