Who doesn't love a Dairy Queen Blizzard? If you want to enjoy an equally delicious soft serve that won't compromise your waistline, then you have to make my version! This recipe has half the calories, one third of the fat, twice the protein, and significantly less sugar than a regular Blizzard.
In addition, this recipe harnesses the delightful powers of everyone's favorite fall gourd: the mighty pumpkin! It's a seasonal delight that's simple to make and perfect as an occasional treat. With sweet recipes like this, you can skip the guilt and cheat your cheat!
Try my protein-packed, creamy concoction and I'm sure your sweet tooth, growing muscles, and thankful waistline will give you various high fives. Get ready to say, "Oh my gourd, this is good!"
- Puree 4 tbsp
- Gaspari Nutrition MyoFusion Advanced Protein 1 scoop
- Walden Farms Calorie Free Pancake Syrup 2 tbsp
- Scandinavian crisp bread, crumbled 2 tbsp
- Nutmeg sprinkle
- Pumpkin pie spice sprinkle
- Unsweetened almond milk 1 1/4 cup
- Add all ingredients to Magic Bullet.
- Blend until well mixed.
- Pour mixture into ice cream maker.
- Allow mixture to churn for at least 10 minutes.
- Scoop ice cream into bowl.
- Recipe yields 1 serving
- Calories 230
- Total Fat 5.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1 g
- Total Carbs 20.2 g
- Net Carbs 12.4 g
- Protein 26.7 g
- Cholesterol 470 mg
- Sugars 5 g
- Fiber 7.8 g