- Name: Yumon Eaton
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Age: 21
- Where: Ft. Lauderdale
- Height: 5' 8"
- Weight: 205 lbs
- Years Bodybuilding :2
- Favorite Bodypart: Back
- Favorite Exercise: DeadLifts
- Favorite Supplements: Cell-Tech, Nitro-Tech
How Did You Get Started?
I have always been interested in sports, football especially. As a child I was always too small and fragile to play though. My mother feared that I would get hurt. When I got in high school and I was able to make a few decisions on my own however. I decided to join the football team.
After my first year I was told by my coach that he would be moving me from cornerback to running back. I knew that I would need to gain some weight if I were to play running back at the varsity level, since I only weighed about 115lbs. I tried eating and various weight gaining plans, but nothing seemed to work. I have always had a super-fast metabolism, so eating alone wasn't going to get it. I knew what I needed to do, so I turned to weight training.
What Workout Plan Worked Best For You?
Pairing large muscle groups with smaller assistance muscle groups probably gave me my biggest gains. For example, I'd pair chest with triceps, back with biceps, and shoulders with traps. Also, I always train very heavy with a lot of intensity. I am a huge supporter of the HIT (High Intensity Training) philosophy. I only perform the basic compound movements, such as deadlifts, front squats, standing overhead presses, etc. All of my lifts are very comprehensive to ensure maximum intensity!Sample Split:
Monday - Chest & Triceps:
- Flat Bench - 3 sets, 5-8 reps
- Incline Bench - 2-3 sets, 5-8 reps
- Decline Bench - 1-2 sets, 5-8 reps
- Skull Crushers - 3 sets, 8-12 reps
- Single Arm Overhead Dumbbell Extensions - 2-3 sets, 10 - 12 reps
Tuesday - Back & Biceps:
- DeadLifts - Several warm up sets of progressively heavier weight are followed by one all out, maximum effort lift consisting 1 - 5 reps
- Bent Rows - 2-3 sets x 8-10 reps
- Lat Pull Downs - 3 sets x 10 reps
- Straight Bar Curls - 3 sets x 8-12 reps
- Alternating Dumbbell Curls - 2 sets x 10 -12 reps
Wednesday - OFF
Thursday - Shoulders & Traps:
- Standing Overhead Presses - Several warm up sets of progressively heavier weight are followed by one all out, maximum effort lift consisting 5 - 8 reps
- Side Laterals - 2 -3 sets x 10 -12 reps
- Front Laterals - 2-3 sets x 10-12 reps
- Barbell Shrugs - 4-5 sets x 8 - 15 reps
Friday - Legs & Abs:
- Front Squats - Several warm up sets of progressively heavier weight are followed by one all out, maximum effort lift consisting 5 - 8 reps
- Leg Presses - 4 sets x 8-10 reps
- Leg Extensions - 3 sets x 10-15 reps
- Hamstring Curls - 3 sets x 10-15
- Seated Calf Raises - 4 sets x 10 -20
- Standing Calf Raises - 4 sets x 10-20
- Basic Crunches - 3 sets x ~ 65 reps
- Sit Ups - 3 sets x ~ 65 reps
What Nutrition Plan Has Worked Best For You?
The main thing I am concerned with is consuming as much protein, carbs, and calories over the course of one day as possible. My main objective is to gain weight in the form of lean muscle mass, so the largest portion of my diet consists of red meat, chicken, and fish for protein. I have a very fast metabolism, so I can get away with a lot of things that other people can't.
What Supplements Have Given You The Greatest Gains?
When I am bulking, I take Cell-Tech. Cell-Tech will usually stack a good 5 - 8 pounds on me. When I am cutting, I use Hydroxycut. It's a good fat burner. I also like ON's 100% Whey Protein. It's about the best whey protein out there for your money.
Why do you love Bodybuilding?
I love pushing my body to its limits. I also like the respect and attention I receive. It's motivating when you walk into a room and everyone's eyes are fixated on you or when you go to the gym and people you've never seen before know who you are.
What Are Your Future Bodybuilding Plans?
I want to earn an IFBB Pro Card in the years to come. I know it will be a difficult goal to attain, but I am willing to put in the work. A more recent goal I have set for myself is becoming a MuscleMania Pro by winning the open division in next years MuscleMania Universe in Miami.
What One Tip Would You Give Other Bodybuilders?
Stay focused and be patient. Meaningful results won't happen overnight. Set long term goals for yourself, but make sure that you set short term goals as well. The journey won't seem so long and dreadful if you have mile stones that you are encouraged to reach along the way.
Who Are Your Favorite Bodybuilders?
These amazing teenagers have made changes in their lives that most adults only dream about!
Age is no excuse for these over 40 men & women who have decided to feel and look young again!