- Name: Viko Newman
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Age: 43
- Where: Olympia, WA
- Height: 5'3"
- Weight: 120
- Years Bodybuilding :25
- Favorite Bodypart: Abs
- Favorite Exercise: Arms
- Favorite Supplements: EAS Vanilla Whey Protein
How Did You Get Started?
In 1983 after I graduated High School in Tucson, AZ, I moved to Japan to live with my father (who is Japanese). I met my husband Mark there who was in the US Air Force. He taught me to work out. The gym on base was all guys and I was the only girl in there, so of course I learned how to lift heavy and eat heavy! Ha! I was soon squatting 200 and benching 145. After gaining weight (not all muscle) I decided that I did not like that look and soon adjusted everything to look like a "fitness" chick!
What Workout Plan Worked Best For You?
I lift weights 4 days a week. Each day will include something for legs or booty!
|TERMS YOU'LL NEED TO KNOW|
- Wide-Grip Lat Pulldown - 3 sets of 8-12 reps
- Close-Grip Lat Pulldown - 3 sets of 8-12 reps
- Lunges - 3 sets of 8-12 reps
- Standing Calf Raises - 3 sets of 8-12 reps
Click Here For A Printable Log Of Viko Newman's Back Workout.
- Incline Dumbbell Press - 3 sets of 8-12 reps
- Flyes - 3 sets of 8-12 reps
- Pushups To Failure
- Leg Extensions - 3 sets of 15-20 reps
- Hamstring Curls - 3 sets of 12-15 reps
Click Here For A Printable Log Of Viko Newman's Chest Workout.
- Alternating Cable Curls - 4 sets of 20 reps
- Lunges - 4 sets of 15-20 reps
- Jump Squats - 4 sets of 15-20 reps
- Cable Kickback - 4 sets of 15-20 reps
Click Here For A Printable Log Of Viko Newman's Arms Workout.
- Dumbbell Press - 4 sets 8-12 reps
- Dumbbell Side Raise - 4 sets 8-12 reps
- Barbell Front Raise - 4 sets 8-12 reps
- Dumbbell Rear Delts - 4 sets 8-12 reps
- Dumbbell Squats or Smith Machine Squats - 4 sets of 15-20 reps
Click Here For A Printable Log Of Viko Newman's Shoulder Workout.
What Nutrition Plan Has Worked Best For You?
What Supplements Have Given You The Greatest Gains?
Why do you love Bodybuilding?
I love to lift weights and I love to dance! Combining the 2 together seemed very natural for me! I love the logo for "Iron Angel Clothing" strength and beauty! I feel that best represents how I feel about this wonderful sport!
What Are Your Future Bodybuilding Plans?
I am preparing for "Emerald Cup" fitness in April and then NY Nationals in September! I am very excited!
What One Tip Would You Give Other Bodybuilders?
Do not give up on fitness! It is a wonderful and fulfilling sport and being a part of fitness definitely shows off the athlete in all of us because it showcases strength, beauty, power, and flexibility! Smile and practice walking in your high heels! Have fun and learn from other competitors!
Who Are Your Favorite Bodybuilders?
Tanji Johnson of course! I am on her "Save Fitness" team! She has a beautiful personality and she is a true positive-spirited person who cares! Michele Mayberry and Karen Patten, I have had the pleasure of placing 2nd to Karen and Michelle at the Emerald Cup 2006 and 2007 respectively, who are now IFBB Pros and they are GREAT!
These amazing teenagers have made changes in their lives that most adults only dream about!
Age is no excuse for these over 40 men & women who have decided to feel and look young again!