- Name: Tracy DeBrita Gamelin
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Age: 38
- Where: Vermont
- Height: 5'4"
- Weight: 114 lbs
- Years Bodybuilding :12
- Favorite Bodypart: Back
- Favorite Exercise: Back
- Favorite Supplements: Xtend
How Did You Get Started?
I have always taken part in something athletic. As a child my parents always supported myself and my siblings in taking part in some sort of athletic activity. I like all natural Bodybuilding & Figure because it is a sport that requires dedication, discipline and focus.
As a Bodybuilder/Figure athlete you need to pay close attention to the foods that go into your body. Following a nutritional diet plan is a must. You need to fuel your body with foods that contain quality protein and carbohydrates. "Eating Clean" has been a way of life for me.
I have chosen this sport because I get satisfaction from going into the gym working with the weights, challenging myself and it's also a great stress reliever.
Secondly I want to be a good role model for my three children ages 6, 4 and 4 (twins). I want them to grow up understanding the importance of good diet and exercise. There are so many issues today with childhood obesity. If we teach children at a young age that good foods and exercise are important it will be come a good habit for them. I also want to show my children that if you set a goal and work hard you can achieve anything!
What Workout Plan Worked Best For You?
Monday: Upper Body High Loading Day:
- A. Incline bench press 4 sets 4-6 reps
- B1. Wide grip B/P 3 sets 6-8 reps
- B2. Cable flys 3 sets 8-12 reps
- C. Dips 2 drop sets of 4-6 + max + max reps with 10 second rest between max efforts, and no drop in weights. Loaded chest stretch with D/B's in bottom of fly position
- E1. Seated D/B press 4 sets of 4-6 reps
- E2. Seated lateral raise 4 sets of 8-10 reps
- F. Skull crusher 4 sets of 6-10 reps
Tuesday: Leg Day:
- A. Squats 4 sets 4-6 reps followed by 1 set of 20-30
- B. Leg press 3 sets 8-10 reps
- C. Hack Squat 3 sets of 15-20 reps
- D. Leg extension 1 set of 15-20 followed by 2 more drop sets of max reps. This time you lower the weight 10-15% with each drop and just go all out on each drop.
- E. Quad stretch
- F1. SLDL 4 sets of 6-8 reps
- F2. Leg curl 4 sets of 8-10 reps with 1/4 reps at the end of each set
- G. Hamstring stretch
- H1. Seated calf 3 sets of 20-30 reps
- H2. Standing calf 3 sets of 6-8 reps
Wednesday: Upper Body High Volume II:
- A. Deadlifts 4 sets of 4-6 reps
- B1. Chins 4 sets of 6-8 reps
- B2. Close grip lat pulldown 4 sets of 10-12 reps
- C. Cable rows 3 sets of 4-6 + max + max (just likes dips on day 1)
- D. Back stretch
- E1. Preacher curl 4 sets of 6-8 reps
- E2. Alt D/B curls 4 sets of 8-10 reps
- F1. Seated D/B shrugs 3 sets 4-6
- F2. Bent over laterals 3 sets 8-10
Friday: Low Volume Upper Body I:
- A. Smith machine bench press 3 sets of 5 rest pause reps (1 rep, rack, 10 seconds rest, rep 2, rack... for five reps. That is set #1. Rest 2-3 min. and follow that with 2 more sets of five R/P reps)
- B. Cable crossover 2 sets of 10-12 reps with 3 weight drops (total 30-40 reps/set) No rest between drops, 1 min between sets.
- C. Smith shoulder press 3 sets of 5 rest pause reps (same as above)
- D. Cable lateral 2 sets of 10-12 reps with 3 drops (again total is 30-40 reps/set)
- E. Close grip B/P in Smith 3 sets of 5 rest pause reps
- F. V bar press downs 2 sets of 10-12 reps and yes you do three drops each set for a total of 30-40 reps
Saturday: Low Volume Upper Body Day II:
- A. Bent over BB rows 3 sets of 4-6 reps holding contracted position for 5 seconds and 8 second negative
- B. Wide grip pulldown 2 sets of 10-12 with 3 drops each set (just like Friday)
- C. Seated cable row to face 3 sets of 3-4 with the 5 sec. hold and 5 sec. negative
- D. Rear delt 2 sets of 10-12 with 3 drops each set
- E. BB curl 3 sets of 5 rest paused reps (now your back to 1 rep, rest 10 seconds, 1 rep etc.)
- F. Cable curls 2 sets of 10-12 with 3 drops each set
Cardio: HIIT sessions 4 times a week and posing
What Nutrition Plan Has Worked Best For You?
1-4 then repeat.
1-2 weeks out from a competition my protein changes to all white fish, Tilapia
Water 1 gallon a day mixed with Xtend
What Supplements Have Given You The Greatest Gains?
- EAS protein
- Nutrex Lipo 6X
- Nutrex Niox caps
- Omega 3 Fish oil
- L-glutamine tabs
- L-arginine tabs
- Multi vitamin + extra C
Why do you love Bodybuilding?
I enjoy the sport of All Natural Bodybuilding & Figure because it keeps me physically and mentally in shape. And it's fun!
What Are Your Future Bodybuilding Plans?
I just recently became qualified to compete at the Pro-Level in Figure. I plan to work towards winning a Pro Level Figure Competition. I will compete for as long as I can, I enjoy it! I am currently studying to become a personal trainer through A.C.E. I would like to concentrate on helping others reach their fitness goals at whatever level they desire.
What One Tip Would You Give Other Bodybuilders?
I have chosen this sport because I get satisfaction from going into the gym working with the weights, challenging myself and it's also a great stress reliever! I enjoy the social aspect of seeing my friends as well as supporting them in achieving whatever goal they have set out for themselves.
The athletes at the gym or onstage are doing this different reasons. Some just do it to stay healthy and feel good about themselves others have specific goals they have set. Like anything else you need to enjoy the sport to succeed in it and secondly always respect your fellow competitors they are possibly the greatest resources out there. Their knowledge and yours combined will help you excel!
"Don't limit your challenges... Instead challenge your limits!"