- Name: Tim Reynolds
- E-mail: Tim.Reynolds75@Yahoo.com
- Age: 48
- Where: Pilot Mountain, North Carolina
- Height: 5'8"
- Weight: 190 lbs
- Years Bodybuilding :20
- Favorite Bodypart: Quads
- Favorite Exercise: Bench Press
- Favorite Supplements: Multivitamin, DHEA, CLA
How Did You Get Started?
I have always been involved in sports and enjoyed weight training. I really like the athletic physique with balance. I want to take my body to the next level with the right nutrition and training.
What Workout Plan Worked Best For You?
Monday - Back:
- Reverse Bent Over Rows - 5 sets
- Reverse Pull Downs To The Chest - 3 sets
- Seated Rows - 3 sets
- One Arm Dumbbell Rows - 3 sets
Reps - 15-20
Increase the wt each set
Tuesday - Quads:
- Seated Leg Extension - 5 sets
- Barbell Squats - 5 sets
- Seated Leg Presses - 3 sets
Reps - 20-25
Wednesday - Chest:
- Seated Incline Presses - 5 sets
- Flat Dumbbell Presses - 3 sets
- Decline Dumbbell Presses - 3 sets
- Lying Dumbbell Pullovers to isolate and stretch the upper chest - 3 sets
Reps - 12-15
Thursdays - Hamstrings:
- Seated Machine Curls - 5 sets
- Lying Leg Curls - 3 sets
- Stiff Legs - 3 sets
Reps - 20-25
Friday - Arms:
- (Cable Machine) Incline V Bar Press Downs - 4 sets
- Reverse Dips with Dumbbell in your lap - 3 sets
- Reverse EZ Curl Bar Extensions - 3 sets
- Standing Straight Bar Curls - 4 sets
- Seated Alternate Dumbbell Curls - 3 sets
- Isolation Incline Dumbbell Curls - 3 sets
Tri's - Reps - 20-25
Bi's - Reps - 20-25
Saturday - Shoulders:
- Standing Straight Press - 4 sets
- Seated Side Laterals - 3 sets
- Seated Bent Over Dumbbell Laterals for the Rear Delts - 3 sets
Reps - 15-20
Abs on Monday and Saturday
What Nutrition Plan Has Worked Best For You?
Mid Afternoon Snack
What Supplements Have Given You The Greatest Gains?
Why do you love Bodybuilding?
Watching your physique change with the right nutrition and dedication day in and day out.
Realizing what it takes day in and day out - the focus, discipline and dedication that has to become part of your lifestyle. The discipline it takes to go to the gym and train when your friends are going out, eating or having cocktails out on the town. It also gives me opportunity to network with and help others achieve there fitness goals with the right mind-set.
What Are Your Future Bodybuilding Plans?
Once I complete my website - I plan to post my pictures on the site and hopefully pursue some fitness modeling opportunities and network with others on how to better myself to become more marketable. Learn more about the business side of the fitness industry. What is the fitness industry looking for when they look at a physique? What sales? What gets everyone's attention?
What One Tip Would You Give Other Bodybuilders?
Consistency and training the muscle to failure. It's all about form and execution of the exercise. Always be in control of the weight. Don't let weight control you.
Diet is 90% of how you look.