- Name: Tara Jones
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Age: 25
- Where: Lithia Springs, GA
- Height: 5'2"
- Weight: 120
- Years Bodybuilding :1
- Favorite Bodypart: Back
- Favorite Exercise: Legs
- Favorite Supplements: Fat Burner
How Did You Get Started?
I got started January 2009 looking to lose some weight to lower my blood pressure. I hired a personal trainer, who was also a business partner of my husband and I, named Sean Harris. He's a professional bodybuilder himself. After we worked out a few times he told me that I had the physique and potential to go into bodybuilding. I trusted his opinion and said, "Let's do it!" Seven months later I competed in my first show.
What Workout Plan Worked Best For You?
Monday: Leg, Abs
- Leg Extensions: 4 Sets Of 15 Reps
- Lunges: 4 Sets Of 30 Reps
- Squats: 3 Sets Of 12 Reps
- Lying Leg Curls: 3 Sets Of 15 Reps
Tuesday: Chest, Back, Cardio
- Machine Chest Press: 4 Sets Of 10 Reps
- Cable Cross: 3 Sets Of 15 Reps
- Bench Press: 4 Sets Of 12 Reps
- Incline Dumbbell Flyes: 4 Sets Of 12 Reps
Thursday: Biceps, Triceps, Cardio
- Dumbbell Curls: 4 Sets Of 12 Reps
- Machine Preacher Curls: 4 Sets Of 15 Reps
- Triceps Press Down: 4 Sets Of 12 Reps
- Rope Press Down: 4 Sets Of 12 Reps
- Dips: 3 Sets Of 12 Reps
Saturday: Shoulders, Calves, Abs, Cardio
- Side Lateral Raises: 3 Sets Of 20 Reps
- Machine Shoulder Press: 4 Sets Of 12 Reps
- Seated Calve Raises: 3 Sets Of 30 Reps
What Nutrition Plan Has Worked Best For You?
Breakfast: 7:00 AM
- 3 Egg Whites
- 1 Whole Egg
- 1 Oz Grilled Chicken
- 1 1/3 Cup Of Steamed Spinach
- 6 Almonds
- 6 1/2 Oz Peeled Ruby Red Grapefruit
Meal 2: 10:00 AM
Meal 3: 1:00 PM
Meal 4: 4:30 PM
Meal 5: 8:30 PM
Meal 6: 10:30 PM
What Supplements Have Given You The Greatest Gains?
- Nutrilite Whey Protein
- Fat Burner
Why do you love Bodybuilding?
I love fitness because I love the challenge; I love to see what my body can do next.
What Motivates You To Follow A Healthy Lifestyle?
My family and my health motivate me to follow a healthy lifestyle. At age 19 I was diagnosed with hypertension and the only thing that keeps me off the medication is to maintain a healthy weight.
What Made You Want To Achieve Your Goals?
The most important thing that affected me was looking in the mirror and realizing things had got out of hand. My body fat was up and my blood pressure.
What Are Your Future Bodybuilding Plans?
My future fitness plans are to continue to compete in bodybuilding shows and whatever else comes my way.
What One Tip Would You Give Other Bodybuilders?
Who Are Your Favorite Bodybuilders?
What Features Do You Use On Bodybuilding.com?