- Name: Scott J. Lormond
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Age: 29
- Where: Youngsville, LA
- Height: 5'7"
- Weight: 175 Lbs
- Years Bodybuilding :10
- Favorite Bodypart: Back
- Favorite Exercise: Barbell Rows
- Favorite Supplements: NaNO Vapor
How Did You Get Started?
I have been working out since I was a freshman in high school. I saw the changes in my physique and I just kept going. I served in the U.S. Air Force for 4 years and that's where I started really getting serious about training. I started reading tons of magazines to learn more about nutrition and supplements. I have always admired the sport of bodybuilding because I know how much work and discipline is involved.
I got out of the Air Force in 2004. A couple of years later I walked into this gym right down the road from my house and I started talking with the owner. Right away he asked me if I have ever thought about bodybuilding. I told him that it's crossed my mind. From that day on I started training and learning how to diet. I was determined to get on stage and give it my best. I competed in my first show in 2007. I placed first in the novice lightweight and competed in the Mr. Louisiana last summer (2008) and placed first in junior light weight division.
What Workout Plan Worked Best For You?
- Incline Barbell: 3 Sets Of 8-10 Reps
- Flat Dumbbell: 3 Sets Of 8-10 Reps
- Incline Flyes: 3 Sets Of 8-10 Reps
- Dumbbell Pullovers: 3 Sets Of 8-10 Reps
- Dumbbell Rows: 3 Sets Of 8-10 Reps
- Pulldowns: 3 Sets Of 8-10 Reps
- Deadlifts: 3 Sets Of 8-10 Reps
- Pullups: 3 Sets Of 8-10 Reps
- Squats: 3 Sets Of 8-10 Reps
- Leg Presses: 3 Sets Of 8-10 Reps
- Hamstring Curls: 3 Sets Of 8-10 Reps
- Leg Extensions: 3 Sets Of 8-10 Reps
- Seated Calf Raises: 6 Sets Of 8-10 Reps
- Standing Calf Raises: 6 Sets Of 8-10 Reps
Shoulders And Traps:
- Barbell Shoulder Press: 4 Sets Of 8-10 Reps
- Front Dumbbell Raises: 3 Sets Of 8-10 Reps
- Side Dumbbell Raises: 3 Sets Of 8-10 Reps
- Seated Rear Dumbbell Raises: 3 Sets Of 8-10 Reps
- Upright Rows: 3 Sets Of 10-12 Reps
- Barbell Shrugs: 5 Sets Of 6-8 Reps
Biceps And Triceps:
- Barbell Curls: 4 Sets Of 8-10 Reps
- Pushdowns: 4 Sets Of 8-10 Reps
- Seated Dumbbell Curls: 3 Sets Of 8-10 Reps
- Skull Crusher: 3 Sets Of 8-10 Reps
- Hammer Curls: 3 Sets Of 8-10 Reps
- Weighted Dips: 3 Sets Of 8-10 Reps
What Nutrition Plan Has Worked Best For You?
What Supplements Have Given You The Greatest Gains?
Why do you love Bodybuilding?
It keeps me motivated. I know that my competition is training hard so I have to train harder. It's a sport where if you win or lose the only person responsible is you. You have to have tremendous dedication day in and day out.
What Are Your Future Bodybuilding Plans?
To compete at the national level.
What One Tip Would You Give Other Bodybuilders?
You can do anything if you set your mind to it. Don't let anyone or anything get in your way.