- Name: Roger Weiss
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Age: 48
- Where: Lacey, WA
- Height: 5'8"
- Weight: 172 Off 163 Contest
- Years Bodybuilding :32
- Favorite Bodypart: Arms, Abs
- Favorite Exercise: Squats
- Favorite Supplements: Whey Protein, Casein, BCAAs
How Did You Get Started?
As a teenager in Switzerland, I found a magazine with Arnold Schwarzenegger on it and it inspired me to start working out.
What Workout Plan Worked Best For You?
I work out according to the pull push system. One day I do everything with pushing, the next with pulling and the next with legs. I also allow enough time in between to let the muscles rest and recover. I also switch routines every 3-4 months (ie., from light weights with many reps to heavy weights with lower reps). I always warm up before each workout with abs and after the workout on the bike. I also do Karate as cardio for 3 hours a week and make sure I'm always active.
- Machine Bench Press: 3 sets of 8-12 reps
- Inline Press: 3 sets of 12-15 reps
- Dumbbell Flyes: 3 sets of 12-15 reps
- Shoulder Press: 3 sets of 8 -12 reps
- Side Lateral Raise: 3 sets of 12-15 reps
- Rear Delts: 3 sets of 12-15 reps
- Pushdowns: 3 sets of 8-12 reps
- Dip Machine: 3 sets of 10-12 reps
- Dumbbell Kickbacks: 1 set of 12-15 reps
- Lat Pulldowns: 3 sets of 8-12 reps
- Rowing: 3 sets of 10-15 reps
- Barbell Pullovers: 2 sets of 12-15 reps
- Biceps Curl: 3 sets of 8-12 reps
- Dumbbell Curl: 3 sets of 12-15 reps
- Squats: 3 sets of 8-12 reps
- Leg Curl: 3 sets of 12-15 reps
- Abductor Machine: 3 sets of 12-15 reps
- Sitting Calf Raises: 3 set of 12-15 reps
What Nutrition Plan Has Worked Best For You?
What works best for me is changing the amount of calories and carbs throughout the week. This fools my metabolism and I can burn more fat. I always keep my protein high, fat low and cycle my carbs from low to high throughout the week. I believe in healthy, clean food and also include a lot of vegetables and fruit in my plan.
Most of the protein that I add to my diet is Dymatize Elite Whey and Gaspari Myofusion. I also make sure to include Dymatize BCAA powder and when I want to cut I use VPX liquid Clenbutrx or USP Labs Oxy Elite Pro. These both work very well for me.
One day out of the week:
- One Piece Of Fruit
- One Scoop Of Dymatize Elite Whey Protein
- 5 Gram Of Olive Oil
- One Multivitamin Capsule
- 12 Grams Of BCAAs Powder
45 Minutes After Workout:
- 2 Scoops Of Dymatize Whey Protein
- 1 Scoop Of Gaspari Myofusion
- 1 Scoop Of Gaspari Myofusion
I drink around 2 gallons of water per day.
What Supplements Have Given You The Greatest Gains?
I use a plenty of protein powder. My favorites are Dymatize Elite Whey and Gaspari Myofusion. I also use a plenty of BCAA powder mainly before during and after the gym. Before I hit the gym I use around 3-5 grams of l-Arginine sometimes I use BSN NO-Xplode.
Why do you love Bodybuilding?
It keeps my body strong and healthy. People always say I look much younger. It's really the fountain of youth.
What Are Your Future Bodybuilding Plans?
I plan to do the Grand Masters when I'm over 50.
What One Tip Would You Give Other Bodybuilders?
Never give up, stay focused, train hard, eat clean and do everything you can to reach your goals without drugs.
Who Are Your Favorite Bodybuilders?
What Features Do You Use On Bodybuilding.com?
I use Bodybuilding.com to be up to date in the bodybuilding world, to learn about the latest supplements and to hear other people's opinions on bodybuilding topics in the forum. I also shop online consistently since they offer the best prices and fast, reliable service.