- Name: Muhammed Imran Qureshi
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Age: 28
- Where: Lahore - Pakistan
- Height: 5' 8" (178cm)
- Weight: 154 Lbs. (70 kgs)
- Years Bodybuilding :7
- Favorite Bodypart: Shoulder and Chest
- Favorite Exercise: Bench Press
- Favorite Supplements: Mega Mass
How Did You Get Started?
Getting inspired by the bodybuilders shown in english movies. I too had a charm to be one like them. Also my family and friends encouraged me in taking my first step towards bodybuilding.
What Workout Plan Worked Best For You?
I started on a small level by exercising at home in the beginning and soon after joined the gym. From there I got opportunities to compete in various competitions held at district level as well as national level. Due to my sincere efforts I was selected as winner in most of them and the rest is history.
What Nutrition Plan Has Worked Best For You?
Sample Meal Plan:
6 boiled eggs
2 Slice of brown bread
4 Pakistani breads
1/2 kg minced meat and green salad
1/2 kg boiled chicken
1 liter milk shake + fresh fruits
What Supplements Have Given You The Greatest Gains?
Mega Mass and Proflex 750
Why do you love Bodybuilding?
There are many, of which I will point out a few:
- Keen interest since childhood
- Eager to stand alone from others and bring pride to the nation
- It prevents us from indulging in bad habits
What Are Your Future Bodybuilding Plans?
After being Mr. Pakistan I would like to compete more in Asia and Internationally. Hopefully, to once again bring pride to my nation.
What One Tip Would You Give Other Bodybuilders?
Never let your patience go.