- Name: Natalie Dudina
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Age: 29
- Where: Boston, MA
- Height: 5'5"
- Weight: 110
- Years Bodybuilding :1
- Favorite Bodypart: Legs
- Favorite Exercise: Back
- Favorite Supplements: Rice Protein
How Did You Get Started?
I have been working out for as long as I can remember. When I lived in the Ukraine I danced and performed at local events. When I moved to US at the age of 17, I totally hated it as I couldn't connect with people and make friends. I turned to working out to run away from stress and got totally addicted to lifting. With time, my addiction grew into a passion for fitness, and this year I've decided to take it to the next level and compete.
So far I competed in two shows and have placed in the top 5 in both.
What Workout Plan Worked Best For You?
I like to switch my working out routines every few weeks. However, no matter what the actual routine consists of, I always do cardio and lifting sessions separately. My typical day is cardio over lunch and lifting at night, 5-6 days a week.
Days 1 And 3: Upper Body
- Cardio: 35 minutes of HIIT cardio
- Bent Over Barbell Row: 3 sets of 8-12 reps
- Pull-Ups: 2 sets to failure
- Chin-Ups: 2 sets to failure
- Flat Dumbbell Press: 4 sets of 8-12 reps
- Weighted Dips: 2 sets of 8-12 reps
- Seated Dumbbell Shoulder Press: 3 sets of 8-12 reps
- Bar Bicep Curl: 3 sets of 8-12 reps
- Skull Crusher: 4 sets of 8-12 reps
Days 2 And 4: Legs
- Cardio: steady 40 minute of stairmaster or elliptical machine
- Hack Squat: 3 sets of 8 reps
- Squats: 3 sets of 8 reps
- Plie Squat: 3 sets of 8 reps
- Single Leg Curls: 3 sets of 8 reps
- Leg Extensions: 3 sets of 8 reps
Day 5: Full Body
- Wide Barbell Squat: 1 set of 20 reps
- Dumbbell Pullover: 1 set of 15 reps
- Standing Calf Raise: 3 sets of 10 reps
- Stiffed Legged Deadlift: 2 sets of 10 reps
- Weighted Dip: 2 sets of 6 reps
- Barbell Curl 21s: 3 sets of 21 reps
- Shrug: 2 sets of 8 reps
- Hammer Curl: 2 sets of 8 reps
- Overhead Tricep Extension: 3 sets of 8 reps
- Rope Pushdown: 2 sets of 12 reps
- Incline Dumbbell Curls: 2 sets of 12 reps
Day 7: Rest Day
What Nutrition Plan Has Worked Best For You?
I believe that nutrition and hydration are the keys to a lean and fit body. I drink between 1.5-2 gallons per day. I don't eat processed food or sweets. I don't drink sodas, juices or pre-mixed drinks except NO2 pumped before heavy lifting session. I eat seven small meals a day that consist of lean meat such as turkey, bison, filet mignon, or white fish and with a serving of either 1/4 cup of starch, 1 cup of veggie or 1/4 cup of fruit. After 3-4 pm I try to stay away from carbs and before my dinner I have one spoon of flax oil on its own.
Meal 3: 1 Hour Before Cardio
Meal 5: 1 Hour Before Workout
Meal 6: Post Workout
- 1 Scoop Of Rice Protein Mixed With 6 Oz Of Water
What Supplements Have Given You The Greatest Gains?
Why do you love Bodybuilding?
Fitness is what makes me smile, helps me to get up in a positive mood every morning, and something that I look forward to doing on a daily basis. It helps me to keep my body balanced, not only physically but also spiritually and mentally.
What Made You Want To Achieve Your Goals?
I like to compete against myself. Achieving a goal is my personal trophy that I like to celebrate. Establishing long and short term goals and working hard to achieve these are what helps me work harder, keep focused and stay motivated.
What Are Your Future Bodybuilding Plans?
I just took 1st place at the NPC Jay Cutler Bikini B class on May 2nd. I'd like to get my Pro Card this year, compete in fitness, and appear in a fitness magazine.
What One Tip Would You Give Other Bodybuilders?
Stay positive, establish fitness goals and remind yourself every day that it is your choice to achieve these goals. Be consistent with exercise. Always strive to improve your physique. Eat healthy.