- Name: Luis Bellatin
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Age: 21
- Where: Arequipa, Peru
- Height: 5'4"
- Weight: 200 lbs
- Years Bodybuilding :6
- Favorite Bodypart: Arms
- Favorite Exercise: Bench Press
- Favorite Supplements: 100% Whey ON
How Did You Get Started?
I first started just trying to get stronger playing soccer in high school. Every day I was reading bodybuilding's magazines, so, my mind was sufficiently stimulated, and when the season finished, my way was: "where the mind goes, the body will follow".
When I started I wanted to be at the top, gain muscle mass and I put all my energy into being the best. I wanted to be able to hang with the bigger guys in the bodybuilding game.
What Workout Plan Worked Best For You?
Monday: Back And Triceps
- Lat Pulldowns 4 Sets Of 10 Reps
- Barbell Row 4 Sets Of 10 Reps
- Pull Over 4 Sets Of 12 Reps
- Deadlift 4 Sets Of 10 Reps
- Dips 4 Sets Of 12 Reps
- Triceps Rope Pushdown 3 Sets Of 12 Reps
- Close Grip Bench Press 3 Sets Of 12 Reps
Click Here For A Printable Log Of Luis Bellatin's Monday Workout.
Tuesday: Chest And Biceps
- Incline Barbell Press 4 Sets Of 10 Reps
- Bench Dumbbell Press 4 Sets Of 10 Reps
- Cross Over 4 Sets Of 12 Reps
- Barbell Curls 3 Sets Of 10 Reps
- Incline Dumbbell Curls 3 Sets Of 12 Reps
- Preacher Curl 3 Sets Of 12 Reps
Click Here For A Printable Log Of Luis Bellatin's Tuesday Workout.
- Leg Extension Machine 4 Sets Of 15 Reps
- Hack Squats Machine 4 Sets Of 12 Reps
- Leg Press Machine 4 Sets Of 12 Reps
- Leg Curl Machine 4 Sets Of 12 Reps
- Deadlifts 4 Sets Of 12 Reps
- Standing Calf Raises 4 Sets Of 30 Reps
Click Here For A Printable Log Of Luis Bellatin's Thursday Workout.
Friday: Shoulders & Traps
- Dumbbell Press 3 Sets Of 12 Reps
- Lateral Raises 3 Sets Of 12 Reps
- Front Raises 3 Sets Of 12 Reps
- Shrugs 5 Sets Of 12 Reps
* Abs Every Other Day
Click Here For A Printable Log Of Luis Bellatin's Friday Workout.
What Nutrition Plan Has Worked Best For You?
Meal 2 (After Workout)
What Supplements Have Given You The Greatest Gains?
Why do you love Bodybuilding?
This is my life, bodybuilding is my passion, my work and the basis of my life and my relationship with my clients and friends in the gym. BODYBUILDING is my world.
What Are Your Future Bodybuilding Plans?
I want to compete in the Peruvian Nationals next the South American championships and follow with my personal trainer career.
What One Tip Would You Give Other Bodybuilders?
I just can say that if you want, you can. NO PAIN NO GAIN, so go train hard and take your body to the limits.