- Name: Lindsay Kaye Piatti
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Age: 27
- Where: Raleigh, NC
- Height: 5'6"
- Weight: 130
- Years Bodybuilding :1
- Favorite Bodypart: Back
- Favorite Exercise: Back
- Favorite Supplements: Kre-Alkalyn, Creatine by Sci Fit
How Did You Get Started?
I got interested in lifting weights when I was in the Air Force working out with some of my friends. My whole family has a very high metabolism so it was always a fight to put on weight for me, but it began to be fun when I started building some muscle! After obtaining my personal training certification and nutritionist degree I combined my knowledge to strictly train myself to look my best!
What Workout Plan Worked Best For You?
- Bench Press: 1 warm-up set of 8 reps
- Bench Press: 3 sets of 8 reps
- Dumbbell Press: 3 sets of 8-10 reps
- Incline Bench: 3 sets of 8-10 reps
- Cable Crossovers: 3 sets of 10 reps
- Dumbbell Pullovers: 3 sets of 8-10 reps
- Dumbbell Curls: 3 sets of 8 reps
- Hammer Curls: 3 sets of 12 reps
- Cable Curls: 3 sets of 8 reps
- Barbell Curl 21's: 3 sets of 21 reps
- Lat Pulldowns: 3 sets of 8 reps
- T-Bar Rows: 3 sets of 8 reps
- Standing Rows: 3 sets of 8 reps
- Deadlifts: 3 sets of 8 reps
- Shoulder Press: 3 sets of 8-10 reps
- Front Raises: 3 sets of 8-10 reps
- Negative Side Raises: 3 sets of 6 reps
- Cable Side Raises: 3 sets of 8 reps
- Squats: 3 sets of 8 reps
- Seated Leg Curls: 3 sets of 8 reps
- Adductors/Abductors: 3 sets of 8 reps
- Standing Straight Leg Cable Kickbacks: 3 sets of 8 reps
- Calf Raises: 3 sets of 20 reps
- Lunges: 3 sets of 20 reps
- Skull Crushers: 3 sets of 10 reps
- Rope Extensions: 2 sets of 8-10 reps
- Rope Pushdowns: 2 sets of 8-10 reps
- Dips: 3 sets of 8 reps
- Kickbacks: 3 sets of 8 reps
- Flutter Kicks: 1 set of 300 reps
- Leg Raises: 3 sets of 12 reps
- Reverse Crunches: 3 sets of 10 reps
- Hanging Leg Raises: 3 sets of 8-10 reps
What Nutrition Plan Has Worked Best For You?
What Supplements Have Given You The Greatest Gains?
Why do you love Bodybuilding?
I love fitness because it's the only thing in life that is guaranteed to make me feel and look great! Eating well and exercise is the core of my life and I love sharing it with everyone I encounter and getting them to look their best!
What Motivates You To Follow A Healthy Lifestyle?
I am constantly bombarded with questions on how to stay fit by a lot of my female coworkers. I watch them graze on the catered food that is full of trans fats and all sorts of junk after I give them advice all day; that really keeps me motivated to stay on the right track. It just goes to show that it doesn't just take advice to get someone in shape; you have to live and breathe fitness to keep it alive!
What Made You Want To Achieve Your Goals?
I have a personal training company and I get most of my business from people asking about how I stay in such great shape! So for me I figured the better I look, the more attention I will get from prospective clients!
What Are Your Future Bodybuilding Plans?
Next year I am hoping to compete in an amateur figure competition so I aspire to gain another 10 pounds of muscle and drop to 10% body fat.
What One Tip Would You Give Other Bodybuilders?
Never give up on your goals! Work hard at them and give it your all and you are sure to meet whatever goals you aspire to achieve! I was told I would be a toothpick my whole life and to not even try to gain weight, and look at me NOW!
Who Are Your Favorite Bodybuilders?
What Features Do You Use On Bodybuilding.com?
I tend to check out the forums for nutrition and meal plans for new ideas on what to eat and new ways to change up my supplements for a better result!