- Name: Kristin Werner
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Age: 28
- Where: Evansville, IN
- Height: 5'1"
- Weight: 98-100 contest, 108 off season
- Years Bodybuilding :1
- Favorite Bodypart: Legs
- Favorite Exercise: Legs
- Favorite Supplements: BCAA's, Glutamine and Beverly International's Lean Out, UMP Protein
How Did You Get Started?
I always was involved in dance growing up and always enjoyed being active. Two years ago I started training with a power lifter then a bodybuilder. I loved the results that I received from working out and sought out the help of Joe Klemczewski, PHD who has coached and peaked many of the top natural bodybuilders and figure competitors. I have been lifting hard and heavy for the last two years. Needless to say, I am hooked.
What Workout Plan Worked Best For You?
Right now I am following an NLP program so I alternate between strength/volume workouts.
|TERMS YOU'LL NEED TO KNOW|
Day 1 - Legs/Calves
- Barbell Deadlifts: 3 Sets Of 12 Reps
Leg Extensions: 3 Sets Of 20 Reps
Lunges: 3 Sets Of 8 Reps
Leg Extensions: 3 Sets Of 30 Reps
Leg Press: 3 Sets 10 Reps Heavy, Drop 25% For 10 Reps, Heavy 10 Reps
Calf Press: 3 Sets Of 25 Reps
Click Here For A Printable Log Of Kristin Werner's Day 1 Workout.
Day 2 Chest/Triceps
- Superset: Flat Bench Dumbbell Press: 4 Sets Of 15, 12, 10, Then 8 Reps
- Triset: Skull Crushers: 3 Sets Of 8, 6, Then 4 Reps
Low Cable Flyes: 4 Sets 8 Reps Heavy, Drop 50% For 8 Reps, Heavy For 8 Reps
Close Grip Presses: 3 Sets To Failure
Skull Crushers (Lower Weight): 3 Sets Of 15-20 Reps
Click Here For A Printable Log Of Kristin Werner's Day 2 Workout.
Day 3- Off/Cardio
Day 4- Back/Abs
- Deadlifts: Pyramid, 8 Sets Of 15, 12, 10, 8, 6, 8, 15, 30 Reps
- Superset: Prone Incline Row: 3 Sets Of 20, 15, Then 12 Reps
- Superset: Flat Bench Reverse Crunch: 3 Sets Of 25, 30, Then 35 Reps
Narrow Grip Lat Pulldown: 3 Drop Sets Of 4-6 Reps
Fit Ball Crunches: 3 Sets Of 20 Reps
Click Here For A Printable Log Of Kristin Werner's Day 4 Workout.
Day 5- Delts/Biceps
- Barbell Push Press: 4 Sets Of 12, 10, 8, Then 6 Reps
- Incline Lateral Dumbbell Raise: 3 Sets Of 12, 10, Then 8 Reps
- Superset: Cable Rear Cross-Over: Pyramid, 4 Sets Of 20, 10, 5, 10 Reps
- Hammer Preacher Curl: 3 Sets Of 12, 10, Then 8 Reps
Incline Dumbbell Curl: 3 Sets Of 8 Reps Heavy, Drop 50% For 8 Reps, Heavy For 8 Reps
Click Here For A Printable Log Of Kristin Werner's Day 5 Workout.
Day 6- Off/Cardio
Day 7- Off
What Nutrition Plan Has Worked Best For You?
My Diet Is Very Boring Pre-Contest. It Makes It Easier For Weekly Food Prep!
- 3 Oz Chicken Breast
- 1/4 Cup Whole Grain Rice
- 1 Large Salad
- 1 Tbs Low Fat Organic Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing
What Supplements Have Given You The Greatest Gains?
Why do you love Bodybuilding?
I love the euphoric high that it gives me. Not only do you see wonderful results in the mirror, you feel empowered. If I make a great gain in the gym, that success pushes me harder during my next workout. Fitness has also helped my everyday thought process. If I can be dedicated the way I am in the gym and watching my diet pre-contest, than I can do anything! I also love it when the guys in the gym jaws drop when they see how much I can lift.
What Are Your Future Bodybuilding Plans?
I want to step on stage at the next show in my hometown and pick up my pro card. I would love to write for a fitness magazine or website and do some fitness modeling. Most of all, I want to be a motivator to others.
What One Tip Would You Give Other Bodybuilders?
Find a great group of people to surround yourself with. I have a great support group though training partners and the friends I have made through Team Klemczewski. Also, stay away from peanut butter precontest, it's like crack (but you already know that don't you).