- Name: Josh Dillaberry
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Age: 35
- Where: Orange Park, Florida
- Height: 6' 3"
- Weight: 170 Lbs.
- Years Bodybuilding :13
- Favorite Bodypart: Arms
- Favorite Exercise: Tricep Pushdowns & 2-Arm Tricep Extensions
- Favorite Supplements: Vyo-tech Viraloid, 17-HD by Vyo-tech, Nitrobolic by Vyo-tech, and Muscle Milk.
How Did You Get Started?
I started working out when I was 12 yrs old and then started competing in wheelchair bodybuilding in 1994.
View My BodySpace Profile: bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/LittleMountDilla.
What Workout Plan Worked Best For You?
My workouts are like this:
Monday - Chest:
- Incline DB press: Pyramid warm ups then 5X5
- Flat bench: 1 Warm up then 3X 8-10
- Seated Chest Press: 1 Warm up then 3X 6-8
- Straight arm flyes: 4X10-12
Tuesday - Back:
- Pulldowns to the front: 1 Warm up set then 3X6-8
- Wide grip chins to the front: 3X15
- Reverse grip pulldowns: 4, 12, 10, 6-8
- One arm DB rows: 4X8-10
- Pulldowns behind: 3-4 sets, 12-15
Wednesday - Off:
Thursday - Shoulders:
- Smith machine: pyramid warm ups then 5X5
- Front raises: 3X 8-10
- Upright Rows (cable): 3X 10-12
- Bent Laterals: 1 Warm Up then 4X 10-12
Friday - Arms:
- DB concentration curls: 2 warm up then 3X8
- One arm (DB): 2 warm ups then 3X6
- Machine preacher: 3X 12-15
- Lying tricep extension: warm ups then 4X8-10
- One arm DB extension: 3X8-10
- Tricep pushdowns: 3X8-10
What Nutrition Plan Has Worked Best For You?
What Supplements Have Given You The Greatest Gains?
Why do you love Bodybuilding?
I love it because of the people you get to meet and compete against. I love going on stage and entertaining the crowd. And that it gives me the satisfaction of have something to strive for to discipline myself.
What Are Your Future Bodybuilding Plans?
I plan on competing at the '08 wheelchair nationals and hope to compete at the Amateur Arnold Classic that will be held in Ohio 1 week before the wheelchair nationals.
What One Tip Would You Give Other Bodybuilders?
To train smart and to set goals to do the best that you can and have fun doing what you do.
Who Are Your Favorite Bodybuilders?
|Calling All Over 40 Amateurs!|