- Name: Jennifer Morakis
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Age: 30
- Where: Youngstown, Ohio
- Height: 5'4"
- Weight: 126 in season, 132 off season
- Years Bodybuilding :3
- Favorite Bodypart: Glutes
- Favorite Exercise: Shoulders
- Favorite Supplements: Optimum Nutrition Whey Protein
How Did You Get Started?
I got started in weight training during college and continued upon graduation. My family has a history of medical problems and I wanted to make sure that I didn't have any of these so I decided to lead a healthier lifestyle.
What Workout Plan Worked Best For You?
Chest & Calves:
- Incline Dumbbell Press: 3 Sets 10 Reps
- Decline Dumbbell Press: 3 Sets 10 Reps
- Pec Deck: 3 Sets 12 Reps
- Cable Crossover: 3 Sets 12 Reps
- Leg Press Calf Raises: 3 Sets 12 Reps
- Seated Calf Raises: 3 Sets 12 Reps
- Lat Pulldown: 3 Sets 12 Reps
- Dumbbell Rows: 3 Sets 8 Reps
- V-Bar Pulldowns: 3 Sets 8 Reps
- Barbell Deadlifts: 3 Sets 12 Reps
- Hyperextensions: 3 Sets 12 Reps
Delts & Traps:
- Barbell Military Press: 3 Sets 10 Reps
- Side Lateral Raise: 3 Sets 8 Reps
- Bent Over Dumbbell Laterals: 3 Sets 12 Reps
- Cable Upright Rows: 3 Sets 8 Reps
- Seated Dumbbell Shrugs: 3 Sets 10 Reps
- Leg Extensions: 3 Sets 15 Reps
- Leg Press: 3 Sets 15 Reps
- Dumbbell Lunges: 3 Sets 12 Reps
- Dumbbell Stiff Leg Deadlift: 3 Sets 12 Reps
- Seated Hamstring Curls: 3 Sets 12 Reps
Biceps & Triceps:
- Triceps Pushdown: 3 Sets 12 Reps
- Cable Curls: 3 Sets 12 Reps
- Skullcrushers: 3 Sets 8 Reps
- Dumbbell Preacher Curls: 3 Sets 8 Reps
- Bench Dips: 3 Sets 12 Reps
- Concentration Curls: 3 Sets 12 Reps
What Nutrition Plan Has Worked Best For You?
I eat 5-6 meals per day about 2 1/2 hours between each.
What Supplements Have Given You The Greatest Gains?
Why do you love Bodybuilding?
I feel that it is a way of life. I love it because you have control over everything that you do. If you focus, you can achieve all your dreams. It's a great feeling to be healthy and be able to help others.
What Are Your Future Bodybuilding Plans?
I plan to compete in a few upcoming figure competitions and I hope to achieve my pro card. I also would like to help teach younger individuals how to exercise, eat healthy and live a full and complete life.
I would also like to transition from a figure competitor to a bodybuilder by adding some lean muscle.
What One Tip Would You Give Other Bodybuilders?
The best tip I could give anyone is to focus on what your dreams on and don't let anyone discourage you on achieving those. You only have one life - enjoy it to the fullest. Drive, dedication and determination will lead your way to success.