- Name: Jake Woolley
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Age: 30
- Where: Oahu, HI
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight: 235 lbs
- Years Bodybuilding :4
- Favorite Bodypart: Calves And Biceps
- Favorite Exercise: Donkey Raises, Dumbbell Curls
- Favorite Supplements: Anything by USPlabs
How Did You Get Started?
I got started bodybuilding after a serious back injury had me hospitalized and undergoing surgery while serving in the US Marine Corps. I have always been active as a youth, from skateboarding as an adolescent to football and wrestling throughout junior high and high school. When I was suddenly faced with a physically limiting disability I felt compelled to do what ever it takes to rehabilitate my body.
I had long been working out and educated in nutrition and supplementation. Using my knowledge of proper training techniques, meal planning and supplementation stacking I was soon back to the gym. Over what seemed to be a short period of time my physique eagerly responded to the training, not only recovering from where my injury had left me but growing by leaps and bounds farther than what I had ever expected. With this new found passion I started putting all my efforts to this discipline of bodybuilding.
What Workout Plan Worked Best For You?
- Barbell Bench Press: 1 set of 10 reps, 2 sets of 6-8 reps
- Incline Dumbbell Press: 1 set of 10 reps, 2 sets of 6-8 reps
- Flat Dumbbell Flyes: 1 set of 10 reps, 2 sets of 6-8 reps
- E-Z Barbell Curl: 1 set of 10 reps, 2 sets of 6-8 reps
- Dumbbell Curl: 1 set of 10 reps, 2 sets of 6-8 reps
- Lat Pulldowns: 1 set of 10 reps, 2 sets of 6-8 reps
- Seated Row: 1 set of 10 reps, 2 sets of 6-8 reps
- Lying T-Bar Row: 1 set of 10 reps, 2 sets of 6-8 reps
- Skull Crushers: 1 set of 10 reps, 2 sets of 6-8 reps
- Triceps Pushdowns: 1 set of 10 reps, 2 sets of 6-8 reps
- Squats: 2 set of 10 reps, 3 sets of 10-12 reps
- Lunges: 1 set of 10 reps, 3 sets of 10-12 reps
- Leg Curls: 1 set of 10 reps, 2 sets of 10-12 reps
- Leg Extension: 1 set of 10 reps, 2 sets of 10-12 reps
- Straight Leg Deadlifts: 1 set of 10 reps, 2 sets of 10-12 reps
- Military Dumbbell Press: 1 set of 10 reps, 2 sets of 6-8 reps
- Seated Side Lateral: 1 set of 10 reps, 2 sets of 6-8 reps
- Side Raises: 1 set of 10 reps, 2 sets of 6-8 reps
- Standing Dumbbell Press: 1 set of 10 reps, 2 sets of 6-8 reps
- Front Raise: 1 set of 10 reps, 2 sets of 6-8 reps
- Bent-Over Reverse: 1 set of 10 reps, 2 sets of 6-8 reps
- Reverse Flyes: 1 set of 10 reps, 2 sets of 6-8 reps
- Dumbbell Shrugs: 1 set of 10 reps, 3 sets of 6-8 reps
What Nutrition Plan Has Worked Best For You?
Balanced protein, carbs and even fats. I'm a big believer in 'not' cutting out whatever makes you grow lean tissue, in an effort to lose fat but only stripping muscle.
What Supplements Have Given You The Greatest Gains?
I have seen nothing but lean tissue gains from USPlabs and GNCs Wheybolic 60 protein.
- Multivitamin: 1 serving
- Greentea Hawaii: 1 packet
- USPlabs Yok3d: 1 serving
- USPlabs Jack3d: 3 scoops
- USPlabs PowerFULL: 1 serving
- USPlabs Modern BCAA: 1 serving
Why do you love Bodybuilding?
I love bodybuilding because I love knowing I'm accomplishing not only what most people can't do, but even attempt.
What Motivates You To Follow A Healthy Lifestyle?
I follow a healthy lifestyle because bodybuilding is 24/7 ordeal. The show is maybe only one or two days out of the year, but true bodybuilding has no off season. You're sacrificing every day. Keeping that in mind motivates me.
What Made You Want To Achieve Your Goals?
I wanted to achieve my goals because what drives me to start anything in life is the satisfaction of accomplishment. The self reward only I can achieve by placing the bar as high as possible and forcing myself to do what I've never done before is what allows me to raise it even higher next time.
What Are Your Future Bodybuilding Plans?
My near future goals are not too far from now, including the NPC Team Universe all natural pro qualifier this July. In addition to that, in 2011 I have started a new venture, Hawaiisfittest.com where I customize fitness meal plans, personalized training according to each individuals goals and specific supplementation regimens. I love the self gratification when I set a goal and see it through. It's even more gratifying to share that same success and accomplishment in my client's lives.
What One Tip Would You Give Other Bodybuilders?
One tip I'd give to others would be the mind set of oneself. Mind, Body, and Soul. Everything you are reflects in your physique. Exercise your entire self as much as you do your body and it will all reflect come game day.
Who Are Your Favorite Bodybuilders?
What Features Do You Use On Bodybuilding.com?