- Name: Glenn Leite
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Age: 51
- Where: Massachusetts
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight: 161 lbs
- Years Bodybuilding :3
- Favorite Bodypart: Abs
- Favorite Exercise: Weighted Crunches
- Favorite Supplements: Gaspari Myofusion and SuperPump 250
How Did You Get Started?
After an ACL reconstruction I slacked off and put on a few pounds. This continued for a few years when one day I was looking at some vacation pictures and wasn't happy with what I saw. I watched a few infomercials for P90X and decided to give it a shot. It was the best thing I ever could have done. It gave me the structure and motivation I needed.
Since then I have been doing more traditional weight training. However I still include some of the P90X plyometrics and core training.
What Workout Plan Worked Best For You?
- Monday: Shoulders/Abs
- Tuesday: AM Cardio
- Wednesday: Chest/Triceps
- Thursday: Legs/Back
- Friday: AM Cardio
- Saturday: Biceps/Core Synergistics (P90X)
- Sunday: Stretch
- Front Dumbbell Raises: 3 Sets Of 8-10 Reps
- Lateral Dumbbell Raises: 3 Sets Of 8-10 Reps
- Dumbbell Shoulder Presses: 3 Sets Of 8-10 Reps
- Dumbbell Arnold Presses: 3 Sets Of 8-10 Reps
- Dumbbell Shrugs: 3 Sets Of 10-12 Reps
- Weighted Crunches: 3 Sets Of 15-20 Reps
- Air Bicycle: 3 Sets To Failure
- Vertical Leg Crunch: 3 Sets Of 10-15 Reps
- Reverse Crunch: 3 Sets Of 15-20 Reps
- Hanging Leg Raises: 3 Sets Of 20-25 Reps
- Leg Raises: 3 Sets To Failure
- Flat Bench Press: 3 Sets Of 6-10 Reps
- Incline Bench Press: 3 Sets Of 6-10 Reps
- Decline Bench Press: 3 Sets Of 6-10 Reps
- Standard Pushups: 3 Sets To Failure
- Incline Chest Flyes: 3 Sets Of 10-12 Reps
- Dips: 3 Sets Of 10-12 Reps
- Dumbbell Kickbacks: 3 Sets Of 10-12 Reps
- Regular Grip V-Bar Pulldowns: 2 Sets Of 8-10 Reps
- Reverse Grip Pulldowns: 2 Sets Of 8-10 Reps
- Rope Pulldowns: 2 Sets To Failure
- Chair Dips: 2 Sets To Failure
- Dumbbell Squats: 3 Sets Of 10-12 Reps
- Leg Extensions: 3 Sets Of 10-12 Reps
- Dumbbell Lunges: 3 Sets Of 16 Reps
- Dumbbell Calf Raises: 3 Sets Of 16 Reps
- Squats: 3 Sets Of 12-16 Reps
- Leg Curls: 3 Sets Of 10-12 Reps
- Leg Presses: 3 Sets Of 10-12 Reps
- Wide Grip Pulldowns: 2 Sets Of 8-10 Reps
- Wide Grip Pull-Ups: 2 Sets To Failure
- Narrow Grip Pulldowns: 2 Sets Of 8-10 Reps
- Narrow Grip Pull-Ups: 2 Sets To Failure
- Seated Lat Rows: 1 Set To Failure
- Seated Dumbbell Curls: 1 Sets Of 8-10 Reps
- Seated Incline Dumbbell Curls: 1 Set 8-10 Reps
- Standing Dumbbell Curls: 1 Set 8-10 Reps
- Standing Hammer Curls: 1 Set Of 8-10 Reps
- Lying Cable Curls: 1 Set Of 8-10 Reps
- Standing EZ Bar Curls: 2 Sets Of 8-10 Reps
- Machine Preacher Curls: 3 Sets To Failure
- Cable Rope Hammer Curls: 1 Set To Failure
What Nutrition Plan Has Worked Best For You?
After Evening Workout:
- Protein Shake
- Some Mike And Ikes
What Supplements Have Given You The Greatest Gains?
- Myofusion Protein Powder
- Creatine Monohydrate (Cycled)
- SuperPump 250
- Dandelion Root
- Fish Oil
- Flax Seed
- Low Dose Aspirin
Why do you love Bodybuilding?
It is such a great way to relax and leave your "Work" behind for a couple hours! It obviously has its health benefits. I just feel good about myself and I'm pretty happy with what I see compared to most people my age.
What Motivates You To Follow A Healthy Lifestyle?
Feeling and acting more like 30 than 50! A little competition with my younger brothers helps too.
What Made You Want To Achieve Your Goals?
Wanting to be around for my kids! Unfortunately I lost my Uncle a few weeks ago unexpectedly. He was only 57 and was more like an older brother than an uncle to me. It made me realize just how important it is to be involved with a site like Bodybuilding.com. I started a 40+ BodyGroup a few months ago and they are the best!
We have a great group of members who interact and keep the motivation level high. And when I was away for a few weeks they were concerned that I hadn't been around. What more could you ask for!
What Are Your Future Bodybuilding Plans?
Just stay fit and continue to add size.
What One Tip Would You Give Other Bodybuilders?
Who Are Your Favorite Bodybuilders?
What Features Do You Use On Bodybuilding.com?