- Name: Dyron Newcomb
- E-mail: GibsonNewman@aol.com
- Age: 25
- Where: Cambridge, MD
- Height: 5' 7 1/2"
- Weight: 165 Lbs.
- Years Bodybuilding :4
- Favorite Bodypart: Chest, Lats (wings), abs
- Favorite Exercise: Bench Presses, chin ups, basic dumbbells, etc.
- Favorite Supplements: None
How Did You Get Started?
I began lifting weights at the age of 14. My father had a weight set and he worked out regularly. I was also a small kid for my age so I decided to give lifting and working out a shot. I wanted to be bigger than my peers. After receiving numerous compliments, I continued to lift and have been since.
What Workout Plan Worked Best For You?
I train five days a week with three days devoted to heavy weights and two days of cardio.
- Monday's I work the chest and biceps.
- Tuesday's I work my back and shoulders.
- Wednesday's are front squats and bench presses, (4 sets) 15-20 reps.
- Thursday's I work the stairmaster, curl machines, abduct and adduct machines, ride the bike, etc.
- Friday's I powerlift, deadlift, some military presses, etc.
What Nutrition Plan Has Worked Best For You?
What Supplements Have Given You The Greatest Gains?
Right now I'm not taking any supplements. I'm really into making my body look as natural as possible. Until I am able to find a trainer who can point me in the right direction, I'm going to stay away from any major supplements.
Why do you love Bodybuilding?
I love bodybuilding for several reasons, the most important being that it gives me confidence in ways I never thought of. Also, bodybuilding keeps me healthy both mentally as well as physically.
What Are Your Future Bodybuilding Plans?
I'm currently looking for a serious trainer so I can train better and start to enter amateur and eventually professional competitions.
What One Tip Would You Give Other Bodybuilders?
I'd say the main thing is to keep your focus because serious lifting/working out is not something to play with. It takes sweat and sometimes tears to achieve a certain level. Also, be consistent; there's no room for slacking off.
Who Are Your Favorite Bodybuilders?
Sergio Olivia, Arnold, Lou Ferrigno, and Ronnie Coleman.