- Name: David J. Barry
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Age: 58
- Where: Sydney, Australia
- Height: 5' 4"
- Weight: 154 Lbs. (70 kgs)
- Years Bodybuilding :40
- Favorite Bodypart: Quads
- Favorite Exercise: Squats
- Favorite Supplements: Ny-Tro Pro-40 and VP2
How Did You Get Started?
I loved watching Tarzan, Hercules and Samson movies when I was young. At the age of 13 I used to go around looking for tires and any heavy objects to lift so I could build muscles.
What Workout Plan Worked Best For You?
Sample Training Week:
I train 5 days on, 2 days off.
Tuesday- Shoulders & Traps
Wednesday- Calves & Legs
Friday- Biceps & Triceps
What Nutrition Plan Has Worked Best For You?
Sample Meal Plan:
*This is the eating plan that works wonders for me:
- Meal 1: Oatmeal with Ny-Tro Pro 40
- Pre workout: VP2 & HSC
- Post no1: VP2 & HSC
- Post no2: Chickenbreast and rice
- Post no3: Ny-Tro pro 40
- Post no4: Chickenbreast and rice
- Meal 2: VP2 and sweet potato
- Meal 3: Ny-Tro Pro 40 and Veggies
- Meal 4: 1 serving muscle XGF
- Meal 5: 2am 1 serving VP 2
What Supplements Have Given You The Greatest Gains?
I stick with all the AST supplements, I found that it works for me.
Why do you love Bodybuilding?
Because it's always been my passion to be the best, look the best and because I do this naturally it's good for my health so I plan to live and compete for a very long time.
What Are Your Future Bodybuilding Plans?
I want to be unbeatable in all my comps for this year. I plan to go to Western Samoa in August for the South Pacific Games to win gold. Then I will go to America at the end of the year with WNBF.
What One Tip Would You Give Other Bodybuilders?
Believe in yourself and always think positive about things.
Who Are Your Favorite Bodybuilders?
|Calling All Over 40 Amateurs!|