- Name: Clint Struble
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Age: 56
- Where: Wellington Kansas
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight: 233 off season, 207
- Years Bodybuilding :33
- Favorite Bodypart: Chest
- Favorite Exercise: Bench press
- Favorite Supplements: NO-xplode, Syntha 6
How Did You Get Started?
When I was about 13 yrs old I was looking through a comic magazine and saw a picture of Charles Atlas. I was a very skinny young man and wanted to be like him. So my father bought me a weight set, and I got started.
What Workout Plan Worked Best For You?
- hack squats 4 sets 12-15 reps
- leg press 4 sets 8-12 reps
- leg extensions 3sets 10-15 reps
- smith machine squats 4sets 10-15 reps
- lateral raise: 3 sets 10-15 reps
- dumbbell press: 4sets 8-12 reps
- front raises: 3sets 10-15 reps
- bent lateral raise 3sets 10-15 reps
- wide chins: body weight 4 sets to failure
- lat pulldowns 3 sets 10-15 reps
- seated row 4 sets 8-12 reps
- deadlift 4 sets 8-12 reps
- Incline flys 3sets 10-15 reps
- incline dumbbell press: 4sets 8-12 reps
- flat narrow grip bench: 4sets 8-12 reps
- flat flys supersetted with pullovers
- tricep pressdowns 3sets 10-15 reps
- dips: body weight 4sets to failure
- seated dumbbell triceps press 3sets 10-15 reps
- reverse pressdowns: 3sets 10-15 reps
What Nutrition Plan Has Worked Best For You?
- no-xplode before workout
- protein drink whey protein
2 Hours Later:
About 2 Hours Later:
3 Hours Later, Lunch:
2 Hours Later:
What Supplements Have Given You The Greatest Gains?
Why do you love Bodybuilding?
Working out is the ultimate high and I love how you feel after a great workout. Just the feel of the pump, and knowing I'm achieving my goals excite me. I look forward to working out everyday.
What Are Your Future Bodybuilding Plans?
Keep training hard and work toward another competition.
What One Tip Would You Give Other Bodybuilders?
The one tip I would give to other bodybuilders is never give up. If you have the desire in your heart and in your mind you can achieve your goals, just keep training. My motto is "Ain't Quittin'!"
Who Are Your Favorite Bodybuilders?
These amazing teenagers have made changes in their lives that most adults only dream about!
Age is no excuse for these over 40 men & women who have decided to feel and look young again!