- Name: Ann Titone
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Age: 31
- Where: St. Louis, Missouri
- Height: 5' 4"
- Weight: 122 Lbs.
- Years Bodybuilding :1
- Favorite Bodypart: Back
- Favorite Exercise: Legs
- Favorite Supplements: Beverly International, BSN
How Did You Get Started?
My husband got me started after a serious injury I sustained in a automotive accident. I then began to compete in 2007 taking home 1st place/C class in the Missouri State Ozark Championship. I then went on to take 1st place in the C class in the Caveman Classic, a Midwest regional show.
What Workout Plan Worked Best For You?
- Cardio, walk, run: 20-30 mins/5-6 days a week.
- Weight training 6-days a week.
Sample Training Week:
1) Weighted dips: 4x15, superset with incline DB curls (4x15)
2) Dip machine: 4x15, superset with preacher curls (4x15)
3) Rope pushdowns: 4x15, superset with cable curls (3x15)
4) Kickbacks: 4x15, superset with hammer curls (3x15)
1) Incline bench: 4x12 superset with incline flyes 4x15.
Friday: Back again
Saturday: Legs again
Sunday: Shoulders again/abs
What Nutrition Plan Has Worked Best For You?
High protein low carb!
Morning: Protein shake and 50 grams of oatmeal.
Mid-Morning: Chicken breast 30 grams of oatmeal.
Afternoon: Green salad, Chicken breast and an apple.
Mid-Afternoon: chicken breast, Baked potato.
Dinner: green salad, Chicken breast.
Before Bed: Protein shake.
All Day: I drink Tea unsweetened.
What Supplements Have Given You The Greatest Gains?
Why do you love Bodybuilding?
It has changed my life by giving it back to me after the accident! I love the changes that I see and can accomplish.
What Are Your Future Bodybuilding Plans?
To continue to compete and hopefully receive a Pro card. This year I will be competing in the Arnold Classic Amateur, Junior Nationals, USAs, and Nationals. I always hope to be able to train and educate others.
What One Tip Would You Give Other Bodybuilders?
Get a good trainer and nutritionist. As well, greatness comes from hard work. So keep training and good can only come from it.