Andrulla Blanchette pics, biography, contest history, and more! Learn about your favorite pro bodybuilder.
- Name: Andrulla Blanchette
- Born: 29th July 1966
- Height: 5' 2"
- Present Offseason Weight: 150 lbs.
- Last Contest Weight: 134.2 lbs
- Biceps : 16 1/2"
- Leg Press : 1100 lbs for reps
- Incline Dumbell Press: 100 lbs each
- Biceps Curls: 175 lbs
- Gym: I workout at my own gym. It is a commercial gym and its very well equipped; so if your ever in my neck of the woods, come along and have a workout at my gym.
- Favourite Food : Grilled halibut with lemon squeezed on it.
- Favourite Junk Food : I love Chinese cuisine, aromatic crispy duck, & pancakes. Yummy! I only junk out once in a while, I tend to eat a clean wholesome diet yearound.
- How I got into Bodybuilding : I started training with weights purely to supplement another sport (judo) at the time (mid-1986).
- 2001 Ms. Olympia - 2nd
- 2000 Olympia - IFBB, LightWeight, 1st
- 2000 Ms International - IFBB, LightWeight, 2nd
- 1999 Olympia - IFBB, 7th
- 1999 Ms International - IFBB, 5th
- 1998 Olympia - IFBB, 6th
- 1998 Ms International - IFBB, 9th
- 1997 Olympia - IFBB, 7th
- 1996 Olympia - IFBB, 8th
- 1996 Ms International - IFBB, 11th
- 1996 Grand Prix Slovakia - IFBB, 3rd
- 1996 Grand Prix Prague - IFBB, 3rd
- 1995 Jan Tana Pro Classic - IFBB, 6th
- 1993 World Games - IFBB, LightWeight, 1st
- 1993 European Championships - IFBB, LightWeight, 1st
- 1992 World Amateur Championships - IFBB, LightWeight, 3rd
Back To Pro Profiles's Main Page
Back To The Articles Main Page.
2014 Olympia Weekend Webcast Replays
Workout Music Vol. X: CT Fletcher's Training Tunes
Arnold Schwarzenegger's 8 Best Training Principles